With 3,000 attendees, it’s impossible not to meet large swathes of companies who are impacting this space in new ways
(PRWEB) May 11, 2016
The 16th running of the event is certainly not one to miss with 80+ sessions scheduled that will feature presentations, announcements and panel sessions on the hottest topics in automotive technology such as artificial intelligence in the car, cybersecurity, automated driving and the auto “access economy”.
Giving insights will be a mixture of C-level and subject matter experts from automakers such as Ford, GM, Nissan, Jaguar Land Rover and FCA and technology providers such as Amazon, Continental and Panasonic. From a regulatory and government point of view, the conference will hear from NHTSA, state DMVs and academic institutions.
TU-Automotive Detroit is the industry’s annual meeting, learning and networking platform. Take a look at what the conference and exhibition has to offer this year: http://www.tu-auto.com/detroit/
Project Director, Jack Palmer commented, “Although there is a very strong US feel and slant to this event, I always think of the gathering as the ‘United Nations’ of the connected car. Delegates are signing up from across the world, reflecting the global nature of our business. With 3,000 attendees, it’s impossible not to meet large swathes of companies who are impacting this space in new ways”.
Press can apply for a complimentary pass here: http://www.tu-auto.com/detroit/press.php
This year’s TU-Automotive Detroit promises to answer every pressing question on telematics, autonomy and mobility. Sessions will cover:
- AI Changes the Game: From infotainment to safety services; harness the awesome power of machine learning to transform the car into an accident free, personal companion
- Embrace Cybersecurity: Collaboration, standards, ISAC's - the foundations have been laid. Now take action to mitigate the risk to your products, customers and future of auto
- Smart Car Meets Smart World: Reimagine vehicle design, HMI and UX as the car plugs into the home, city and 'things'
- Ready for Robot Drivers?: With rapid developments in sensors, software and silicon, can we skip straight to Level 4? Or do consumers and gov't need more convincing of the reliability of SDCs?
- The Auto 'Access Economy': Rip up the rule book on vehicle sales, insurance and industry partnerships! Create a smart mobility blueprint for auto brands in the on-demand world
This event will reach capacity so press are advised to apply early for a pass. Apply here: http://www.tu-auto.com/detroit/press.php
Follow the conversation at #TUDetroit or get involved via detroit(at)tu-auto(dot)com or + 44 (0) 207 375 7585 / 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7585
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community, covering telematics, auto mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. You can sign up to receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: http://www.tu-auto.com
Penton is an innovative information services company that empowers nearly 20 million business decision makers in markets that drive more than 12 trillion dollars in purchases each year. Our products inform with rich industry insights and workflow tools; engage through dynamic events, education and networking; and advance business with powerful marketing services programs. Penton is the way smart businesses buy, sell and grow.
Headquartered in New York, Penton is privately owned by MidOcean Partners and Wasserstein & Co., LP. For more information, visit http://www.penton.com or follow us on Twitter @PentonNow.