Enables banks to fully comply with increasingly complicated Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations at the earliest point of the customer relationship—account opening.
LEXINGTON, Ky. (PRWEB) May 10, 2016
Comprehensive solution addresses stringent know your customer, anti-money laundering and identification verification regulations
● Lexmark International, Inc., a global technology leader, will demonstrate its latest banking innovation at Finovate Spring 2016 on Tuesday, May 10 in San Jose, Calif. Finovate is the only conference series focused exclusively on showcasing the best and most innovative new FINTECH solutions.
● In a seven-minute presentation, Lexmark will apply the robotic process automation (RPA) capabilities of Kofax Kapow™ and the omni channel capture, process automation and customer correspondence management capabilities of the Kofax Onboarding Agility™ solution framework to deliver a robust customer onboarding process.
● The demonstration will also leverage GBG ID3global, GBG’s flexible global customer identification solution, to extend the capabilities of the combined Kofax solutions to include state-of-the-art ID verification and authentication services.
- This integrated solution enables banks to fully comply with increasingly complicated Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations at the earliest point of the customer relationship—account opening.
- Integrating Data Sources is an Expensive Challenge for the Financial Services Sector
- Unleash the Robots; Reap the Rewards: How Banks Can Use Robotic Process Automation Software to Improve the Customer Experience
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at http://www.Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo, Open the possibilities, Kofax Kapow, and Kofax Onboarding Agility are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For further information: Sylvia Chansler, (949) 783-1476, sylvia.chansler(at)lexmark(dot)com