Norcross, GA (PRWEB) May 11, 2016
The new organization will be called the Global Sourcing Alliance (GSA).
Each member of the Global Sourcing Alliance will continue to market and sell Sourcing and Procurement Services in their respective markets under their current company names and brands. In addition, the members will collaborate and partner with other members of the Alliance to deliver services to multinational clients in Europe, the US, and Asia. This new Global Sourcing Alliance will provide clients with several benefits:
- Enrichment of spend category information and market intelligence with global market information and supplier capabilities.
- Collaboration on certain engagements and sourcing support services and resources as requested by other members in their market areas.
- Extension of local language capabilities and local market knowledge to Global Supply Chain, Sourcing, and Procurement Departments of members’ Clients.
- Availability of global sourcing support services including sharing best practices, category expense level cost guidance and category market intelligence based on prior customer experience, process knowledge, methodologies, technology, other collateral material and intellectual property. Together GSA offers Global Intellectual Capital on Demand.
- Completion and Application of global sourcing and procurement processes and eSourcing tools.
- Increased procurement benchmarks and global sourcing capabilities.
- Application of award winning change management methodology Influencing Change for Supply Chain change challenges.
This new agreement expands Paladin’s reach into Europe and Asia and provides new access to potential North American companies. We look forward to working with the members of the Global Sourcing Alliance Team in the future.
For more information on each of these companies and the Global Sourcing Alliance:
Paladin Associates, Inc.: (http://www.PaladinAssociatesInc.com)
source:net GmbH / Sourcing on Demand: (http://www.SourcingOnDemand.com)
Global Sourcing Alliance (GSA): (http://www.TheGlobalSourcingAlliance.com)