Our company’s DNA is bringing people together to build communities and creating unforgettable experiences, which we express in our belief that when people come together, magic happens.
McLean, VA (PRWEB) May 10, 2016
MCI has launched its 2015 Annual Report, a dynamic digital version which summarizes the company’s performance and successes during the business year ending 31 December 2015, as well as describes MCI’s vision, and the value it brings as a strategic partner to its clients.
This report showcases how MCI helps its clients enhance their organizational performance, grow globally, energize communities and drive their business results by uniting people to harness the power of community.
“Our company’s DNA is bringing people together to build communities and creating unforgettable experiences, which we express in our belief that when people come together, magic happens,” says our CEO Sebastien Tondeur.
The section ‘How we are doing’ shares the following key figures about MCI’s global performance and financial results in 2015:
- 7 new offices opened, bringing global presence to 60 offices in 31 countries
- Projects managed for 85 of the Fortune 500 companies
- 5,100 projects delivered in 81 countries
- 26 awards received
- 21 hybrid events conducted
- New partnerships with Expedia, Emirates and Higher Logic
- Growing presence in the United Sates
The report also showcases MCI’s unique core products and solutions with six inspiring client stories from the past year:
- Achieving International Media Coverage: World Health Organization
- Engaging Bright Minds in Event Series: Campus Party
- Providing a Tailor-Made Digital Solution: Longines Masters
- Delivering Locally Relevant Products : HSMAI
- Creating Emotive Experiences to Engage Audiences : Expo Milano 2015
- Catalysing the Sustainability Conversation as a Vital Economic Growth Strategy: Danish Maritime Days
To read the full report, visit http://mciannualreport2015.com/.
ABOUT MCI USA
MCI USA (formerly Coulter Companies) helps companies and associations to strategically engage and activate their target audiences, building the dedicated online and offline communities they need to strengthen their brands and boost their performance. Headquartered in the Washington, DC area with offices in New York and Miami, MCI USA is proudly recognized by the American Business Ethics Awards as one of the top companies in the United States for vision, leadership and integrity. Through the merger of MCI and Coulter Companies in 2015, MCI USA serves as the United States platform for the largest global provider of strategic engagement and activation solutions. This union results in a workforce of more than 1,800 professionals in 60 cities and 31 countries, accelerating MCI’s ability to work global and deliver local to senior influencers and decision-makers in associations, corporations and governments. Find out more at http://www.mci-group.com/usa.