With our products in 48 states and multiple countries, we are uniquely qualifiied to listen to a wide variety of water sports enthusiasts to ensure our products remain the most innovative in the market!
Glen Ellyn, IL (PRWEB) May 13, 2016
The WaterMat Company, those innovative folks that revolutionized the water toy industry 12 years ago with the first non-inflatable, multi-person floating foam raft, the WaterMat®, are changing the game again with the new and improved Original WaterMat EX and EX-Plus.
Available exclusively at the Company’s website, theWaterMat.com, the new Original WaterMat EX and EX-Plus models offer lake siders, cove dwellers (and just about anybody that loves the water) a significant new standard of value. Both offer unique benefits, with the thicker EX-Plus providing twice the buoyancy:
- Unrivaled Durability – So durable, they both come with a two-year warranty
- Two fun surfaces – Both models share the exclusive DiamondTopSM surface that provides better traction for running and jumping, while also providing softer comfort for lounging on. The flip side has a more traditional foam feel, yet with a new coating that makes it more fun and slipperier when wet.
- Four More Feet of Fun: At 22 feet long and 5.25 feet wide, both versions are over 20% longer than earlier genuine Original WaterMats
- Easier to Store and Port– The new EX models when rolled up, take up less room and are easier to tote down to the dock or put in the boat. With the DiamondTop surface, they are also easier to roll up.
- Fun Graphics – bold new graphics help communicate the core values of The WaterMat Company: safe, no hassle family fun...for everyone!
- Value – Incredibly, these new models, with all of their new benefits, are less expensive than our previous models (and with lower shipping costs).
Beyond the re-engineered Original WaterMat EX and EX-Plus that are available May 1st, the family of genuine WaterMat of products consists of a wide collection of floatables, towables and specialty floatation products. All genuine WaterMats, from the TowBoggan to the Yoga WaterMat, are designed to offer safe, no-hassle family fun.
Bob Pole, President and one of the principal owners of the WaterMat Company, gushed, “We now produce the holy grail in water toys with unmatched durability and value. Thanks to the amazing input from our customers over the last 12 years, we continue to develop models that truly reflect their needs.”
Pole adds, “With 2 million second homes located on the water in the US alone, we are devoted to serving the needs of households that demand the best. We have always manufactured and delivered the best water sports products and the best just got better!"