NYC, New York (PRWEB) May 12, 2016
Performing Live on the flight deck of the USS Intrepid, American Idol Finalist Robbie Rosen and Caleb Hawley with special guests 2-Time Super Bowl Champion Leonard Marshall from the New York Giants, the current WBC US Junior Middleweight Boxing Champion Army Reserve Captain Boyd "Rainmaker" Melson.
"Night For Life Event" benefiting http://stopsoldiersuicide.org/
Sponsored by Int'l FCStone, Heroes Vodka, Budweiser and Bloomberg.
- Performing Live: American Idol Finalists Robbie Rosen and Caleb Hawley will be performing on the flight deck of the USS Intrepid. Meet and Greet 7pm.
*American Bombshells will be performing
- 2-Time Super Bowl Champion Leonard Marshall of the New York Giants. Meet and greet 7pm.
- Army Captain Boyd "Rainmaker" Melson, the current World Boxing Council U.S. Junior Middleweight Boxing Champion, meet and greet at 7pm and our special guest speaker.
- New York Fire Department will be putting on their spectacular water show.
- Marine Corps Color Guard will be performing
- DJ throughout the evening
- Additional celebrities to be announced.
- What: Four hour open bar with food, all proceeds benefit Stop Soldier Suicide.
- When: Thursday, June 2nd from 7pm-11pm
- Where: On the flight deck of The USS Intrepid at 46th and 12thAve.
- How: Click on this link: https://benefitoffice.formstack.com/forms/stopsoldiersuicide
- A reminder we have sold out the last three years in a row.
- Dress code: Casual
Every day 22+ Veterans and Active Duty Soldiers take their own lives.
Burdened with the stigma associated with mental health issues and the military “shame” surrounding PTS (Post Traumatic Stress), they instead turn to suicide as their only option to relieve suffering.
"Once we connect with a Veteran in our program, we stay connected for two years. We partner with our Veterans to discover those resources to enable their transition to empowerment and the quality of life they deserve. We educate and train our case workers in life/transition coaching, suicide prevention, and resiliency, and we challenge ourselves to innovate and discover improvements in how we support our veterans and their families. One Veteran at a time, our program of case management seeks to achieve empowerment."
**Help Support our Soldiers who Protect our Freedoms**
100% of all donations to the Stop Soldier Suicide Foundation goes to helping our veterans and active duty soldiers.!!
#AmericanIdol #NFL #NYG #StopSoldierSuicide #Military #Veterans #ActiveDutySoldiers #Fox5 #CBS #NBC #ABC #WB11 #NY1 #HBOBoxing #WestPoint #