Chicago, IL (PRWEB) May 11, 2016
iManage today announced iManage Control Center, a new administration and monitoring module designed to simplify the deployment and ongoing management of iManage work product management.
Many professional services organizations and corporations managing sensitive information continue to do so on-premises, and manage their own infrastructure. As work product management systems gain higher adoption, the volume of data and complexity of managing the application grows. By providing mobile access for administrators and tiered permissions, these new web-based tools can reduce the cost of monitoring and managing iManage deployments.
“iManage recognizes the cost associated with maintaining and administering mission critical work product management, and we are responding with sophisticated tools like iManage Control Center,” said Shawn Misquitta, iManage’s senior director of product management. “This new toolset will steadily evolve over the next year to become a comprehensive dashboard for iManage on-premises and iManage Cloud implementations.”
New iManage Control Center features:
- Tier-Based Administration: Offers the ability to tier administrators ensuring help desk personnel, contractors and power users only receive limited administration privileges, while empowering them to do the work they need to do in support of the iManage users.
- Web and Mobile Responsive Design: Allows administrators to use this dashboard from their phone, tablet or desktop machines, making them more responsive to user needs as they walk the office floor.
- User, Group and Metadata Management: Allows administrators to access key management functions that were previously only available as installed server tools which needed two-tier access to the repository.
- Job Scheduling: Allows administrators to setup and monitor jobs for key iManage administrative functions like workspace generation, metadata import, and refile.
- REST APIs: This tool has been built on the new iManage Work Server R2 Edition that publishes the next generation API. This lightweight API enables efficient access to advanced server functions.
“Driven by email volumes, we see information at many professional services firms growing at an exponential rate,” continued Misquitta. “However, there is more overhead required to administer the user base and information and teams need new tools that work anywhere, anytime.” This is specifically why iManage Control Center was developed as a web application with a responsive design to equip help desk staff or system administrators with the latest most up-to-date information about their users and infrastructure right from their phone or laptop.
iManage Control Center will launch as beta with iManage Work 9.4 in July.
iManage is the leading provider of work product management solutions for legal, accounting and financial services firms and the corporate departments they serve worldwide. Every day iManage helps professionals streamline the creation, sharing, governance and security of their work product. Nearly 3,000 organizations around the world—including more than 1,800 law firms—rely on iManage to help them deliver great client work. Headquartered in Chicago, iManage is a management-owned company.