Greensboro, NC (PRWEB) May 11, 2016
Bluetick Inc., a leading integration and land management software company, has announced it will exhibit at the 2016 Williston Basin Petroleum Conference in Bismarck, North Dakota.
The North Dakota Petroleum Council, North Dakota Department of Mineral Resources, and the Government of Saskatchewan – Ministry of the Economy, will be hosting the 2016 Williston Basin Petroleum Conference. The event will be held from May 24-26 at the Bismarck Event Center, located at 315 South 5th St. in Bismarck.
Bluetick provides integration for production data, reporting and more, with the vision to provide solutions with measurable value for customers with unwavering customer support. Their flagship products — the Remote Monitoring and Control (RMC) automation system and the Land Management System (LMS) — are proven in the Oil and Gas industry. Bluetick employs the most talented software developers and engineers to architect, integrate and support their dependable systems.
Bluetick Land Management (LMS) software allows operators and brokers to streamline the land management process, reduce project time and costs, and enhance business initiatives with real-time map integration. Land Management System (LMS) is a robust, real-time, tract-based Esri ArcGIS integrated land administration system that manages the entire life cycle of permit and lease acquisition projects all in one web-based package. In addition, the integrated GIS mapping functionality ensures that the user can easily provide detailed maps to its stakeholders.
Benefits of Bluetick Software:
- Reduce project time and cost
- Manage all land personnel, from contractors to in-house lease analysts
- Automates land functions and reduces the need for paper files
- Improves data accuracy and eliminates redundant data entry
- Streamlines and simplifies the land and lease management process
- Improves business decisions
- Improves data security, backup of data and availability
- 24/7 access to the system and data
Bluetick Remote Monitoring and Control (RMC) helps operators optimize oil and gas production, enhance compliance and safety, and improve workforce efficiency. Top producers notice key improvements in their operational and financial performance, including the following benefits:
- Accurate Production Data and EPA reporting via remote monitoring with configurable reports and trends
- Remote shut-in reduces the risk of costly spills
- Data collection and analysis deters equipment failure and extends equipment life by early detection of anomalies
- Real-time data maximizes recovery by avoiding equipment failures and drives efficiency
- SMS alerts, Voice callouts and emails improve the response time to a field issue and maintain operational uptime
- Leverage existing hardware to minimize Capital Expenditures (CAPEX)
- Reduce the need for additional personnel and infrastructure expenses
- Information available 24/7 from anywhere in the world
To learn more about Bluetick and this month’s upcoming event, visit their website at http://www.bluetickinc.com.
About the Company:
Bluetick Inc. provides remote monitoring and control automation solutions to the midstream and upstream oil and gas marketplace. Bluetick’s Remote Monitoring and Control (RMC) system solutions helps operators optimize oil and gas production, enhance environmental compliance and safety, and increase workforce performance. Bluetick’s Land Management System (LMS) software automates the entire lifecycle of permit, lease, and ROW acquisition projects, including land records administration and complete GIS mapping interface. For more information please visit our website http://www.bluetickinc.com.