I’m proud that our focus on the customer’s experience is disrupting the competition in our industry on a national level and is truly the jet fuel to our average 45% growth every year," say Dillard.
Portland, Ore. (PRWEB) November 10, 2016
Oregonian Travis Dillard, president of privately held Inflow Communications Inc., of Portland, is fast-tracking plans for national growth. Last month the acquisition of Total Technologies of Houston, also a ShoreTel® partner, expanded Inflow’s book of business in Texas. Along with the acquisition came Total Technologies’ ShoreTel Premise customers. The recent acquisition for Inflow has widely expanded their customer base, as Houston boasts the 4th largest market in the United States. As high sales performance seamlessly integrated into exceptional customer service have positioned Inflow for multiple national expansions this year, President and CEO Travis Dillard looks forward to the addition of highly experienced senior voice engineers to the Inflow team.
“We are able to have an aggressive growth strategy because every staff member has 100 percent dedication to the success of our customer service program,” says Dillard.
“We only hire employees whom are absolutely fanatical about the customer experience. We feel strongy that customer service in this country as a whole, let alone the tech industry, is complacent, unempathetic to customers, mediocore, and most often borderline criminally horrible. I’m proud that our focus on the customer’s experience is disrupting the competition in our industry on a national level and is truly the jet fuel to our average 45% growth every year.”
The company maintains a transparent approach to demonstrate these standards. Inflow’s home page, http://www.inflowcommunications.com has real-time metrics published unfiltered and live from help desk and business office statistics on customer response and resolution times and customer satisfaction for all customer daily interactions with Inflow. Inflow outpaces competitors by breaking the cycle of mediocrity so often encountered in Information Technology and communications industry.
Inflow backs this promise up with the following service attributes:
- A guaranteed response time and providing service and technical solutions eight times faster than the industry average as measured by national Zendesk Helpdesk statistics.
- Employing a high concentration of advanced ShoreTel-certified and contact center engineers that are continuously trained and immediately available to customers 24x7x365.
- Proactive and value-added services, such as system proactive monitoring, advanced system reporting, database back up, free training, white paper, tech articles and other educational resources including over 100 You Tube tutorials.
- Up to 10% of all Inflow employees’, including techcial and administrative employees, compensation is tied to response times, resolution times, and customer satisfaction.
- If the customer’s needs are not met eight times faster than the industry standard; or if a customer feels that Inflow fell short of world-class service, all Inflow employees are empowered to give customers $100 Amazon gift cards.
- Meeting customer’s needs and providing an extraordinarily positive customer experiences at every interaction is an Inflow core value.
BusinessInsider.com reports that the quality of customer service can significantly impact a retailer's bottom line. In fact, 66 percent of US consumers are willing to spend more money with a company that provides them with excellent customer service. According to Microsoft more than 60 percent of consumers say they have not completed an intended purchase due to a poor customer service experience.
Last December, Inflow Communications Inc. was named the third top partner on the ShoreTel Circle of Excellence list in the U.S. Solutions category. Worldwide there are more than 1,000 partners in theShoreTel Champion Partner Program. The same month, Inflow also achieved the Platinum level, the highest level within the ShoreTel Champion Partner Program. These awards and distinctions recognize the Portland company for exceptional achievement in:
- Net billings and billings growth,
- The highest levels of customer satisfaction,
- Technical certification,
- Demonstration of capability.
Information about Inflow Communications’ multiple communication capabilities, are available at http://www.inflowcommunications.com or call Portland headquarters office at (503) 575-7530 week days and during regular office hours; emergency support is available 24/7 via phone or email.