We empower our customers to succeed by providing access to relevant information through easy to use technology.
CINCINNATI (PRWEB) May 12, 2016
Navigating the construction process just got a lot easier. Today’s launch of ConstructConnect, the combination of four legacy brands including BidClerk, Construction Data Company, Construction Market Data (CMD) and iSqFt, signals the unprecedented ability for construction professionals to capture, leverage and distribute relevant information and data through easy-to-use technology.
The combination of the four businesses creates a powerful offering for customers looking to access the deepest and most geo-targeted data and customized analytics in the commercial construction industry. The unrivaled technology provides quick access to project leads and delivers relevant insights to give customers a competitive edge in their respective market areas.
“ConstructConnect is built upon the realities of the construction industry – in order to construct, one must first connect,” said ConstructConnect President & CEO Dave Conway. “We empower our customers to succeed by providing access to relevant information through easy to use technology.”
Designed to offer an unmatched collaborative network within the construction industry, ConstructConnect enables construction professionals including general contractors (GCs), subcontractors (subs), design professionals and building product manufacturers (BPMs) with a complete suite of preconstruction solutions. This includes accurate and timely data, deeper content, richer insights and a superior customer experience, allowing users to easily find and win new contracts.
By bringing GCs, subs, design professionals, and BPMs together, ConstructConnect helps each group make connections faster and locate the relevant information they need to drive higher profits and fuel greater growth for their businesses.
- GCs have access to the most powerful network for finding bidders, sending invites, sharing documents and measuring results, with speed and efficiency.
- Subs have a valuable resource for finding and managing leads, bidding on jobs, building relationships with GCs and accessing actionable information fast—ultimately providing a competitive edge.
- BPMs find an intuitive platform for real-time market intelligence, economic forecasting and market analytics that help them target the right spec opportunities and projects for products.
- Architects and engineers can create better pricing for their projects by increasing visibility to contractors and material suppliers.
- Project owners can easily increase their project visibility to a wide range of local and qualified industry professionals improving project delivery.
The company, headquartered in Cincinnati, has nine additional locations across the United States and Canada. For more information, visit constructconnect.com.
ConstructConnect brings participants together throughout North America with the most complete, accurate and actionable construction data in the markets where they work. ConstructConnect is the combination of four legacy brands: iSqFt, Construction Market Data, BidClerk and Construction Data. ConstructConnect’s collaborative network empowers the construction industry to be more successful with access to relevant information through easy to use technology. For more information, visit constructconnect.com.