Our goal is for attendees to come away from this conference energized about the technologies and opportunities available in the precision agriculture field.
Willoughby, Ohio (PRWEB) May 16, 2016
PrecisionAg® Media is pleased to announce the launch of its first PrecisionAg® Vision ConferenceSM October 18-20 in Phoenix, Arizona. This premiere event promises to be the first and only in-person gathering in the U.S. devoted solely to the broad promise and business opportunities of precision agriculture across all segments of agribusiness and food production.
Hear from today’s experts, including Rabobank, Ernst & Young, Intel, IOT Impact Labs, and more! Visit the PrecisionAg® Vision ConferenceSM website for all the details, agenda, and registration information.
Agriculture’s future is bright, with unprecedented investment from inside and outside the industry. “Ag technology, data, and precision agriculture products and practices are impacting every segment of the ag industry,” says Paul Schrimpf, Executive Editor.
The Vision Conference has been designed to bring the true decision makers together to learn how big industries can work together to take advantage of the opportunities. “Our goal is for attendees to come away from this conference energized about the technologies and opportunities available in the precision agriculture field,” says Schrimpf.
Who should attend?
Executives and managers in organizations across 4 key business segments:
1. Inside-ag stakeholders – government, university (academia), and bankers (financial sector), insurance agents;
2. Supply partners – heavy equipment, OEMs, crop protection, seed suppliers and more;
3. Advanced precision farming enterprises – full-service ag retailers, dealers, growers; and
4. Outside-ag stakeholders – investors and venture capital organizations, tech organizations.
What you will learn:
- How technology will help ag manufacturers achieve more efficiency and better customer service.
- How precision ag will reshape crop production in the next decade.
- How social issues like water scarcity and increasing fertilizer regulation will impact precision technology implementation.
- What mainstream technologies will transfer into agriculture.
- What big technology companies like IBM and Intel will be bringing to agriculture.
- What agriculture can learn from other large industries about collecting, managing, and creating value from data.
About PrecisionAg® Media
For more than two decades, the various communication portals and initiatives developed under the PrecisionAg® Media brand have fostered a better understanding of the positive impacts and benefits of fully adopted precision agriculture technology. The PrecisionAg® Vision ConferenceSM delivers on this commitment by creating an event that facilitates learning, networking, and collaboration in agriculture technology.
About Meister Media Worldwide – Empowering global agriculture.
Meister Media Worldwide’s mission is to be the trusted partner empowering the business of global agriculture to grow a better world. A leader in the industry, the company provides information and networking opportunities to global markets, including fruits and citrus, vegetables, cotton, ornamental horticulture, precision agriculture, plant protection and agriculture in Mexico.
With headquarters in Willoughby, Ohio, USA, Meister Media Worldwide was founded in 1932. The company’s family of branded offerings includes 11 regular magazines, dozens of weekly eNewsletters, more than 20 websites, and a growing list of trade shows and ConnectSM hosted-buyer events. In addition, Meister Media produces custom direct-to-market print, online, in-person, video and strategic business development solutions through its MeisterDirectTM business services.
# # #