(PRWEB) May 12, 2016
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Spring 2016 PR Analytics Software Grid report to help businesses make the best public relations analytics technology decision. Cision and Business Wire were named as Leaders in the report, receiving strong customer satisfaction scores with a large market presence. TrendKite was named a High Performer in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. Cision earned the highest overall satisfaction score and the highest overall market presence score.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender, or Niche.
- PR software suites – All products on the PR analytics Grid℠ provide features that overlap with other PR software categories. Users frequently referenced the variety of use cases within their reviews for each product.
- Efficiency is key – A key function of PR analytics tools is their ability to align with PR workflows to help users save time while improving efficiencies, as evidenced by user reviews and endorsements.
- Difficult setup – Ease of setup was the lowest rated satisfaction metric on average among products on the PR analytics Grid℠, with users rating it at 76 percent satisfaction.
About the PR Analytics Grid report:
- The report is based on more than 250 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the roughly 14 products listed in G2 Crowd’s PR Analytics category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 75,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Monthly more than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.