Florence, KY (PRWEB) May 16, 2016
Balluff's Micropulse® TA12 hazardous area linear position sensor is now available with new features and improved performance, while maintaining 100% backward compatibility to the existing BTL5 TA12.
Key Features and Benefits
- Non-contact, wear-free magnetostrictive technology provides long-term reliability
- Measuring ranges up to 7620 mm (300")
- USB configuration capability for simple in-application customization (PLUS version)
- Dual-position magnet capability allows monitoring of two independent motions (PLUS version)
- Field-replaceable electronics module for fast, easy in-cylinder repairs
- Wide operating temperature range: Standard: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to +176°F) Extended low temperature operation: 50°C (SA418 option, consult factory)
- Available interfaces: Analog voltage/current, Synchronous Serial Interface (SSI)
- Worldwide Class I, Div 1/Class I, Zone 1 hazardous area approvals extend global reach
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant 316L stainless steel housing
The TA12 linear position sensor is ideal for position feedback applications on hydraulically-actuated valves and in hydraulic cylinders located in hazardous locations. The TA12 is also ideal for level monitoring and turbine speed control applications.
Learn more about Balluff's hazardous area linear position sensors.
See the complete line of Mircopulse linear position sensors.
Download the high resolution image on Flickr.