Our MVP is disrupting the $24 trillion retail industry by curating high quality brands for women's work wear.
(PRWEB) May 16, 2016
Bellgray is an e-commerce site that caters towards professional women in their 20s-40s. Our product assortment includes brands like Tory Burch, Vince, and Theory and is a combination of suit separates and ready to wear work outfits. Our customer lives in a city, works in a corporate environment, and understands that investing in her work wardrobe is an investment in her career.
Our MVP is disrupting the $24 trillion retail industry. We are able to curate a selection of high quality brands by using the newly launched Varinode application without investing a dime.
Why Bellgray works:
- While we all love the ShopBops and Revolves of the online shopping world – their "wear to work" section is too Avant Garde for any girl in finance or law
- Sites like Macys.com and Bloomingdales.com have too much content and are hard to sift through
- Stores like banana republic or J-Crew only carry one brand, and you don’t just wear only one brand!
With our unique assortment mix and zero inventory investment we are able to shift our spending towards marketing to our target customer: the female investment banker, lawyer, consultant etc. To date, there has yet to be a platform that actually caters to this market.
We carry a range of brands and prices:
- DVF, Rag & Bone, Ted Baker ($300-$700)
- Equipment, Joie, T by Alexander Wang ($100 - $250)
After working in finance for a few years and working with a lot of career driven professional women, I noticed there was a widening gap between the increase of women in leadership roles and their options for corporate work wear.
Our online merchandising caters toward our customer’s needs:
- What works after work (Happy Hour)
- Prelude to a weekend (Casual Friday)
- Away Game (Business Trip)
We are launching with an all-star all-female launch team. In a highly male-dominated tech industry, we set out to break down barriers by hiring all the top-female talent. Who better to design a company for women then women?
Please see screenshots from the site and more information about our brand attached. Please also check out the pre-launch site at http://www.shop-bellgray.com and enter the password “BetaBellgray” for access, and take look at our Instagram account @shopbellgray.