We’re committed to providing these wonderful communities with the best RV sales, service and ownership experiences possible – we want our customers to be lifelong customers.
TAMPA, Fla. (PRWEB) May 17, 2016
Founded in 1976, Lazydays, The RV Authority and world’s largest RV dealership, announces its arrival in Colorado with the grand opening of three RV retail showrooms and service centers. Lazydays will celebrate by hosting grand opening sales events Thursday, May 19 through Saturday, May 21 at the Loveland/Johnstown and Aurora locations from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. These events mark the company’s continued growth and recent expansion into the Rocky Mountain region, with the acquisition of RV America and Discount RV Corner dealerships in the Denver metro and Northern Colorado areas.
The three Lazydays RV locations in Colorado include the world’s largest indoor RV showroom in Loveland/Johnstown (previously RV America), as well as retail showrooms in Aurora (previously RV America) and Longmont (previously Discount RV Corner). At Lazydays, customers will discover a true one-stop-shop experience for everything RV-related – with an unmatched selection of RV vehicles, on-site servicing, financing, and insurance options, as well as parts and accessories.
In particular, the Lazydays RV Service Center in Loveland offers an extensive service and maintenance program for all RV makes and models, including chassis, collision, paint, and more, with 20 service bays available in a 54,600 square foot service facility and a 15,000 square foot collision center.
Lazydays VP Western Region, Chris Trapeni, will be on site at the Loveland location on Thursday, May 19 to host an official ribbon-cutting ceremony and media event. “This is a really exciting time for everyone here at Lazydays, and we are thrilled to bring Colorado the nation’s selection of top RV brands,” said Trapeni. “We’re committed to providing these wonderful communities with the best RV sales, service and ownership experiences possible – we want our customers to be lifelong customers.”
Grand Opening Event Highlights
Below is a schedule of activities at the Lazydays Loveland and Aurora locations:
- Anyone who pre-registers online to attend the grand opening sales event will receive a $15 Target gift card upon arrival
- The first 500 people to show up will receive a free Lazydays/Broncos-branded cooler
- Free refreshments daily, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, May 19, 11 a.m: ribbon-cutting ceremony with Lazydays VP Western Region, Chris Trapeni, and a representative from the Loveland Chamber of Commerce
- May 19 through 21: visitors and fans will get the chance to climb aboard and take photos with a customized, one-of-a-kind Denver Broncos-branded RV
- Saturday, May 21, 12 p.m. to 2 p.m: Miles the Mascot appearance – photo-ops and special giveaways of signed Broncos memorabilia
- Thursday, May 19, 11 a.m. ribbon-cutting ceremony
Lazydays Teams Up with the Denver Broncos
As part of its new presence in the Colorado community, Lazydays has signed a multi-year sponsorship of the beloved Denver Broncos, which encompasses a variety of co-sponsored promotional events, including the “Ultimate RV Tailgate Experience” at all Broncos home games.
The company recently sponsored the Salute to Fans tour, where the Broncos showed fans their appreciation by visiting cities throughout Colorado. Lazydays provided the team with a customized Denver Broncos-branded RV to travel to each of the stops. Lazydays also hosted a three-day event – the Lazydays RV Stadium Event at Sports Authority Field at Mile High (April 28-30) – featuring the greatest selection of RVs for the ultimate tailgating experience, and family fun activities on the field.
Coming this summer, RV and adventure enthusiasts can look forward to Lazydays RV’s return for a third season of Travel Channel’s "Big Time RV,” where viewers get an exclusive look inside America's largest RV destination and resource. While touring and testing every make and model of RV available, the expert sales force and first-rate customization centers work together to satisfy the demands of RV lovers looking to buy or rent the most fitting, and sometimes most over-the-top RVs on the market today.
Over the past 40 years, Lazydays has continued to grow and now offers:
- The nation’s largest selection of RV brands including more than 2,500 motorhomes, fifth wheels, travel trailers, toy haulers and campers
- The nation’s largest selection of luxury diesel RVs
- Up to $7,000 in exclusive Lazydays benefits with every RV purchase
- The most experienced and knowledgeable RV professionals in the industry providing unparalleled customer service
- More RVIA/RVDA certified techs than any dealership in the US
- The largest selection of RV parts and accessories
- Driver confidence course and educational resources
Lazydays®, founded in 1976, is the world’s largest RV dealership. Based on 126 acres outside Tampa, FL since 1996, Lazydays also has dealerships located in Tucson, AZ as well as three dealerships in Loveland, Aurora and Longmont, CO. Lazydays has the largest selection of RV brands in the nation featuring more than 2,500 new and pre-owned RVs, over 300 service bays and two on-site campgrounds with over 700 RV campsites. In addition, Lazydays RV Accessories & More offers more than 20,000 accessories online for its customers’ shopping convenience.
Lazydays has built its reputation on providing an outstanding customer experience with exceptional service and product expertise, and as a place to rest and recharge with other RV-ers. More than a half million RV-ers and their families visit Lazydays every year, making it their “home away from home.”
Lazydays has been recognized as a “Top 50 RV Dealer” by RV Business and as one of Tampa Bay’s “Top Work Places.” The Lazydays Employee Foundation, supported by payroll contributions from more than 60% of Lazydays’ employees, has contributed more than one million dollars to make many historic changes for at-risk children in the Tampa Bay and Tucson communities. For most people, Lazydays isn't just the beginning of their journey; it's very much a part of their ride. To learn more, visit https://www.lazydays.com.