(PRWEB) June 04, 2016
Brandon Hall Group’s Excellence in Technology Awards -- serving organizations that create or implement technologies that improve productivity and enable innovation in Human Capital Management (HCM) and Sales Enablement -- are open for applications through Sept. 23, 2016. (http://www.brandonhall.com/excellenceawards)
The awards are open to:
- Solution providers offering technologies to Learning & Development, Talent Management, Human Resources/Workforce Management, Talent Acquisition, and Sales functions.
- User (non-solution provider) organizations with technology functions or departments.
Organizations can enter the Excellence in Technology Awards alone or with their client or partner organizations.
The 2016 Excellence in Technology Awards honor organizations that have successfully deployed programs, strategies, modalities, processes, systems, and tools that drive meaningful business results.
The Awards program includes 51 categories in five program areas:
- Excellence in Learning and Development Technology
- Excellence in Talent Management Technology
- Excellence in Human Resources/Workforce Management Technology
- Excellence in Talent Acquisition Technology
- Excellence in Sales Enablement Technology
“The Excellence in Technology Awards honors forward-thinking organizations that understand that technology is the driver of human capital management innovation that is absolutely critical to drive better business results for organizations,” said Rachel Cooke, COO of Brandon Hall Group and head of the awards program.
“Our research shows that, more than ever before, the success of learning, talent management, talent acquisition, leadership development, HR programs, and sales enablement depends on delivering a superior employee, customer, or candidate experience. Technology is a critical enabler, Cooke said. “We want to honor advances in technology to continue to motivate solution providers and corporations to continue to innovate. It’s critical to our industry.”
Highlight these dates on your calendar:
- Applications are accepted through Sept. 23, 2016.
- A virtual event announcing winners will be held Dec. 15, 2016.
- Winners will be honored at a ceremony and banquet during HCM Excellence Conference Jan. 24-27, 2017, in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
For more information about how to enter and where to download the entry form, please visit http://www.brandonhall.com/excellenceawards
About Brandon Hall Group
Brandon Hall Group is a HCM research and advisory services firm that provides insights around key performance areas, including Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition and Workforce Management.
With more than 10,000 clients globally and 23 years of delivering world-class research and advisory services, Brandon Hall Group is focused on developing research that drives performance in emerging and large organizations, and provides strategic insights for executives and practitioners responsible for growth and business results.
At the core of our offerings is a Membership Program that combines research, benchmarking and unlimited access to data and analysts. The Membership Program offers insights and best practices to enable executives and practitioners to make the right decisions about people, processes, and systems, coalesced with analyst advisory services which aim to put the research into action in a way that is practical and efficient.
To learn more about Brandon Hall Group, please call us at (561) 865-5017 or email us at success(at)brandonhall(dot)com.