Visitors to booth 24 can view a live demo of the Qorus Platform - a popular proposal and RFP response management solution.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) May 17, 2016
Qorus is well known for its intuitive, Microsoft Office-based proposal management platform, which it will be showcasing at booth 24 at this year’s APMP Bid & Proposal Conference.
“We always make sure we’re at the APMP Bid & Proposal Conference. The quality of speakers, delegates and exhibitors is always top notch, and we’re proud to be associated with the event,” says David Mead, Director of Business Development, North America, at Qorus.
Visitors to booth 24 will enjoy a live demo of the Qorus platform and could win a Fitbit Charge HR Wireless wristband.
Key features that will be showcased include:
- The platform’s ease of use due to tight integration with Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Its ability to pull and push information to a wide range of CRM systems, including Microsoft Dynamics and SFDC.
- A powerful content library designed to make storing, finding and using re-usable content and common RFP Q&A pairs a breeze.
- Its live, in-document co-authoring functionality that enables large teams to collaborate on pitches and RFP responses, without leaving Microsoft Office Word, and without the need to consolidate multiple versions.
ABOUT APMP BID & PROPOSAL CON 2016
APMP Bid & Proposal Con is the world’s largest event for proposal, bid, tender, capture, business development and graphics professionals. Global industry players come to APMP Bid & Proposal Con seeking tested information, proven strategies, and best practices to help capture, write, produce, manage proposals and increase win rates. They attend to gain:
- Hands-on education and certification
- Insight and cutting-edge content from industry leaders and inspiring keynotes
- Networking opportunities
ABOUT QORUS SOFTWARE
Qorus helps organizations create business critical documents more efficiently and accurately. From pitch presentations and proposals, to contracts, statements of work and RFP responses.
Qorus works closely with Microsoft to enhance document productivity across the Office platform, so that even the most untechnical of users can quickly create accurate, personalized and compliant documents.
Clients include law firms and organizations that want to streamline their bid, sales and content management processes.
Qorus Software has offices in Seattle, London and Cape Town.
Business critical documents are at the heart of your success, and so is Qorus.
Watch this interview with CEO, Ray Meiring: https://youtu.be/bW0oLpu3eAA