Los Altos, CA (PRWEB) May 19, 2016
SutiSoft Inc., a trusted provider of easy-to-use cloud-based mobile business management solutions, today announced the addition of new features to SutiCRM, its online customer management software. The advanced features of this software make it easier for businesses to better manage their customer interactions.
In order to measure the ROI of various marketing efforts, organizations should effectively track how each lead was generated. The process helps modify marketing goals to stay up-to-date on dynamic business conditions.
- With the help of SutiCRM, you can now calculate your campaign return on investment (ROI) and generate reports by applying different filters such as date, employee, and region.
CRM dashboard provides a vast set of data in the form of lists, charts, and tasks.
- SutiCRM now provides an option to create and customize the dashboard according to unique business needs. Generate charts and define criteria by region/team or any custom date.
In any organization, managing the complexities of security administration is a concern. The software provides a set of security features that define permissions to access data.
- Define rules that help share data with team members, subordinates, and managers
- Set module-level permissions for different users based on roles
- Define the access level whether the user can view or view/edit data
- Provides a holistic view of all the details related to the visitor.
- Find the views and web form submissions by applying filters such as country, date, city, source, and referral URL.
- Provides the values of the visitors such as country, region, and zip code.
For more details about the solution please visit: http://www.suticrm.com or call us on 650-969-SUTI
Sutisoft provides a comprehensive suite of cloud-based business platforms and solutions for companies of all sizes. These platforms include scalable and easy-to-use solutions for HR, Employee Travel & Expense, Wireless Spend Management, CRM, Document Management, Business Data Analytics, and Electronic signature. Our platforms and solutions enable small, mid-size, and large enterprise customers to control costs, save time and assist in making smart business decisions. Headquartered in Los Altos, California, SutiSoft also has regional offices in Germany, India, and Japan. For additional information visit our website at http://www.sutisoft.com.