LAS VEGAS (PRWEB) May 19, 2016
Kaufman Hall, a leading provider of enterprise performance management and decision support software, announced the winners of its third annual customer achievement awards, the EPMmys. The awards were presented at the company’s annual Performance Management Summit in Las Vegas to an audience of nearly 400, including CFOs and finance professionals from around the world.
This year’s EPMmys honored customers and partners with nine awards given in five categories, including the Performance Award, Innovation Award, EPM User of the Year, Sales Partner of the Year, and Systems Integrator Partner of the Year. Recipients were recognized for their ongoing commitment to developing innovative performance management solutions for better planning and effective decision making. Recipients include:
- Golden 1 Credit Union: For its implementation of Axiom Software to process and consolidate instrument-level details in a highly-optimized and efficient manner. The company is also using Axiom Software to more effectively mitigate risk and plan for uncertainties by processing multiple “what-if” scenarios to better understand financial and operational impacts of various circumstances.
- Baylor Scott & White Health: For its commitment to enterprise-wide performance management. Using the Axiom Software Suite, the largest non-profit health care system in Texas has reduced average capital procurement cycle time from 72 days to 50 days – from request to allocation; streamlined workflow to be parallel as opposed to linear; gained visibility into capital requests and bottlenecks in the approval process; and improved user experience for reviewers and approvers.
- Umpqua Bank: For its seamless integration with acquired company, Sterling Bank. Umpqua’s finance organization adopted Axiom Software to serve as the combined company’s enterprise performance management and DFAST solution. The company leveraged existing financial information and processes in a new way to support capital planning in a controlled manner to meet regulatory requirements.
- Metso Automation USA: For its commitment to cloud-based innovation with Axiom Software. Since 2010, Metso Automation has leveraged the Axiom solution for many processes, including financial planning, operational reporting, commissions modeling, inventory monitoring, and other modeling activities for its multi-national operations.
- Catholic Health Initiatives: For its design of an enterprise-wide rolling forecasting solution. The nation’s second-largest non-profit health system is using the Axiom Healthcare Suite to transform how the corporate finance team handles planning across the organization.
EPM User of the Year:
- Mark Hutchinson – STAR Financial: For championing the company’s profitability analytics and incentive compensation management programs. Using Axiom Software, Mark was instrumental in this effort and has successfully changed the dynamics of how STAR incents and rewards its commercial loan officers, leading to increased production and profitability for the overall institution.
- Dawn Short – Sparrow Health System: For leading the successful migration of the company’s budgeting and financial planning to the Axiom Healthcare Suite. This migration improved senior leadership reporting with timely, actionable dashboards and interactive reports; integrated data across processes and products to improve data accuracy and decision making; and increased process efficiencies to free up financial staff.
Sales Partner of the Year:
- Luc Wellens – Axiom EPM Western Europe: For leading the strategy to partner with LafargeHolcim, the world’s largest building materials supplier. LafargeHolcim is leveraging Axiom in the cloud for strategic planning, reporting and analytics with more than 4,000 users around the globe.
Systems Integrator Partner of the Year
- Jill Lam – Plus Point Consulting: For unparalleled professionalism and excellence. The company has earned a reputation for delivering quality work, on time and on budget. It consistently demonstrates an advanced knowledge of Axiom Software and the ability to apply its solutions to the real-world needs of clients.
“We are continually inspired by the innovative ways our customers and partners are using Axiom Software to achieve their most critical performance management goals,” said Tom Walsh, CEO of Kaufman Hall Software. “We are honored to recognize these organizations and individuals for their outstanding achievements, and we are proud to see how our solutions are adding value in such significant ways to organizational success.”
About Kaufman Hall
Kaufman Hall provides management consulting services, and enterprise performance management and decision support software that help organizations realize sustained success amid changing market conditions. Since 1985, we have been a trusted advisor to boards and executive management teams, helping them incorporate proven methods into their strategic planning and financial management processes, and quantify the financial impact of their plans and strategic decisions to consistently achieve their goals. Kaufman Hall’s Axiom Software Suite provides sophisticated, flexible performance management solutions that empower finance professionals to analyze results, model the future, and optimize organizational decision making. Solutions for budgeting and forecasting, strategy management, reporting and analytics, financial close and consolidations, profitability and cost management are delivered on a single integrated software platform.