Morrisville, N.C (PRWEB) May 19, 2016
inMotionNow, a leading provider of creative production management solutions, will launch its newly redesigned online proofing environment, Review + Approval 16, at this week’s HOW Design Live conference in Atlanta. The company will also host a panel discussion with three of the industry’s top creative professionals.
Review + Approval 16 combines improved functionality with a sleek new design, making collaboration easier than ever. For users, that means:
- Conversations in Context: The new collaboration panel allows reviewers to create conversations about the proof tied to markups, without cluttering the review canvas.
- Active Collaboration: Reviewers see each other’s markups and comments appear in real-time, allowing for live collaboration about feedback.
- Highlight Important Comments: By using @username anywhere in the body of a comment, reviewers can draw each other’s attention to questions and comments. These @ mentions are collected in the reviewers’ notifications tab so important comments are never missed.
- More Review Space: With 20% more space to view proofs, the sleek new review canvas puts the creative work front and center.
- Actionable Feedback: Comments can be marked as important and tagged as a to-do item, making it easy to focus on important, actionable feedback.
In addition to launching Review + Approval 16, the company will host a panel discussion on May 21 at 10:15 a.m. titled Harder, Better Faster: In-House Agencies and Workflow Technology: How Workflow Technology is Making Us Stronger. inMotionNow CEO Ben Hartmere will serve as moderator, leading a discussion on workflow challenges and solutions with three creative professionals:
- Debbie Kennedy, Creative Operations Consultant
- Michael Johnson, Creative Director, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- Ashley Pyatt, Senior Graphic Designer, H. D. Smith
To learn more, stop by the inMotionNow booth at the event, or visit the inmotionnow.com site.
inMotionNow’s Creative Production Management solution simplifies the three phases of creative production for marketing and creative teams: Request, Create and Review. This helps to automate the administrative parts of their job and allows them to focus on what they do best. inMotionNow customers have experienced a number of benefits, including an improvement in project request accuracy, shorter project lifecycle, and faster time to approval.
inMotionNow solves project request, project management, content review, and reporting challenges for marketing and creative teams with its work management application, inMotion. With inMotion, teams can automate administrative tasks that typically distract content creators from getting their content to market faster. inMotion gives marketing and creative teams what they need to ease the launch of new projects, solve visibility and accountability issues during project execution, surface actionable insights and end the chase for approvals.