The companies share a cultural focus on 'customer first, dramatic results,' teaming with hospitals for the long term to continuously set, measure, and deliver on targets for operational, quality, and experience improvements.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) May 19, 2016
Care Logistics and IMA Consulting today announced an affiliate partnership to provide the most comprehensive and valuable offering on the market for sustainable cultural and clinical transformation.
“This partnership will deliver unparalleled value for our hospital clients,“ said Mary Ann Holt, partner for operations improvement at IMA Consulting. “Care Logistics has a complete and proven ‘hub and spoke production system’ for sustained dramatic performance across the continuum of care, a perfect value complement to assisting our client’s response to value based healthcare.”
“We are excited to combine forces with IMA Consulting, which has been delivering significant returns to hospitals for two decades with leading solutions for revenue, reimbursement, and operational performance improvement services,” said Ben Sawyer, executive vice president for Care Logistics. “They share our passion for transformational operational improvement in hospitals.”
Holt and Sawyer both said the companies share a cultural focus on “customer first, dramatic results,” teaming with hospitals for the long term to continuously set, measure, and deliver on targets for operational, quality, and experience improvements.
“That personalized focus on the success of our hospital clients defines both of our companies,” said Holt.
The companies’ combined offerings comprise an extensive value portfolio for hospitals.
- Hub-and-spoke Hospital Operating System that provides real-time patient itineraries by simultaneously managing patient demand across limited care delivery resources
- Logistical control software built for caregivers to do and see everything they need to orchestrate the milestones and activities of exceptional, efficient patient care progression
- Pre-admission solutions to ensure accurate assessment and assignment of patients for full reimbursement
- Modular offerings that ensure quality patient progression at all points of the inpatient stay
- A full-service professional services firm serving hospitals, health systems and physician practices, recognized for their value, experience, and results
- Comprehensive solutions in the areas of revenue cycle, revenue recovery, revenue enhancement, Medicare reimbursement, compliance, expense management, clinical and hospital operations, case management, and interim management services
- Valued for the depth, breadth, and quality of services, as well as innovative solutions brought to clients on a consistent basis
- Influential full-time professional consulting staff with provider operational and consulting experience in excess of 20 years
About Care Logistics: Care Logistics helps hospitals deliver exceptional care to happy patients at the lowest costs. The Care Logistics “production system” for care delivery transforms hospital operations, powered by culture change, a hub-and-spoke care model, and logistics software. The results: Efficient, predictable, and reliable care that dramatically improves every metric that matters to hospitals—care quality, patient throughput and experience, length of stay and financial performance. http://www.carelogistics.com.
About IMA Consulting: Since 1996, IMA Consulting has been a team of trusted business advisors, offering a wide spectrum of professional services exclusive to the healthcare industry. It is the philosophy of IMA Consulting to help organizations help themselves in achieving sustainable performance. IMA Consulting is committed to excellence in the services it provides, ongoing development of its team, and enhancing workflows to assist providers in achieving improved performance metrics. http://www.ima-consulting.com.