“The Event Assistant App provides organizers and volunteers with the tools to effortlessly keep lines moving on event day,” said Tressa Schultze, Events.com Product Manager.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) May 19, 2016
Events.com, an event management platform that facilitates and enhances the experience of hosting and attending events, announced today that the Event Assistant App is now available for download on Google Play.
The Event Assistant App caters directly to the needs of event organizers while offering a simple and seamless event check-in process for event attendees.
The app offers participant look up using voice recognition search through Google. This marks the first time that voice recognition search is available to event organizers in the marketplace.
Additional features and benefits of the Event Assistant App include:
- Data sync across all devices preventing duplicate check-ins
- New and cancelled registrations reflecting real-time
- Selfie-verification easily identifying participants during and after the event
- Waiver e-signature capture eliminating paper waivers
- Customized check-in flow reflecting event needs
- Offline mode ensuring data is accessible despite strength of network connection
- Scanning and validation eliminating duplicate bib number assignment
- Instant access to check-in stats for monitoring progress of event check-in
“The Event Assistant App is the perfect partner to the Events.com online event management platform. The app provides organizers and volunteers with the tools to effortlessly keep lines moving on event day,” said Tressa Schultze, Product Manager at Events.com. “User first is one of our core values and intuitive technology, including voice recognition, supports that goal. The Event Assistant App strives to make event day easier for event organizers, volunteers and participants.”
The Event Assistant App is available to Events.com customers at no additional charge.
Events.com is a SaaS company driven by a mission to connect people with experiences they love. The suite of software products combines powerful tools with intuitive design offering simple-yet-sophisticated solutions. This enables event organizers to easily manage, market and monetize events. Events.com is headquartered in San Diego.
Sarah Pease or Lori Sussle Bonanni