With a greater variety of career and elective courses we can personalize the learning experience even further, supporting every student’s unique needs and interests while keeping them engaged in school.
Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) May 23, 2016
Edgenuity, a leading provider of online and blended learning solutions, today announced a new suite of career and elective courses that help keep students motivated and excited about learning. Available as part of Edgenuity’s Instructional Services, students can take greater control of their learning experience by pursuing their unique areas of interest – from archeology to social media.
“With a greater variety of career and elective courses we can personalize the learning experience even further, supporting every student’s unique needs and interests while keeping them engaged in school,” said Edgenuity CEO Sari Factor. “It’s more important than ever to prepare today’s students for career and lifelong success. Through this type of instruction, students can take the first step towards their futures at a pace and style that works best for them.”
These courses give students access to subjects not available in many traditional high school settings. Students of Edgenuity schools and districts can now access a full suite of courses including:
- Archaeology: Explore the relationship of material items to culture and what we can learn about past societies from these items.
- Culinary Arts: Hone cooking skills and get the opportunity to explore careers in the culinary industry.
- Forensic Science: Follow evidence trails and examine how various elements of the crime scene are analyzed and processed.
- Personal & Family Finance: Learn more about topics such as taxation, financial institutions, credit, and money management.
- Public Speaking: Learn what makes a truly successful speech and put that knowledge to practical use.
- Social Media: Learn the ins and outs of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+, which can be essential the age of digital communication.
- World Religions: Trace the major developments in these religions and explore their relationships with social institutions and culture.
Edgenuity is a leading provider of online curriculum and services with implementations in 8 of the top 10 school districts in the U.S. Our rigorous, standards-aligned digital content is fully flexible for use in any online or blended learning model to support a personalized learning environment, from NCAA-approved virtual courses to honors and Advanced Placement offerings to test preparation, credit recovery, and intervention. Edgenuity’s Blended Learning Services, Instructional Services and Professional Development offerings, as well as supplemental programs such as Edgenuity MyPath, help students, educators and districts achieve success in their online learning programs. For more information, visit Edgenuity.com.
Sloane & Company