“RizePoint is empowering customers to analyze and share their most critical information in real-time, from the board room to the most remote location” said Frank Maylett, President and CEO of RizePoint.
(PRWEB) May 23, 2016
Salt Lake City, UT: RizePoint today unveiled new Business Intelligence dashboards, making it easier for organizations to get accurate audit information to all appropriate employees in real-time. The intuitive reporting console provides business insights that simplify vital business processes, like Corrective Action Management.
“RizePoint is empowering customers to analyze and share their most critical information in real-time, from the board room to the most remote location,” said Frank Maylett, President and CEO of RizePoint. “When an organization utilizes our Business Intelligence dashboards, they dramatically improve compliance throughout their entire enterprise.”
Going well beyond mere reporting, RizePoint Business Intelligence consolidates, analyzes, and serves global audit data with just one click, providing users with real-time information based on their role in the organization. For example, quality managers see QA reports, safety managers see safety reports, and marketing managers see brand reports. This intuitive experience empowers individuals at all levels of the organization, dramatically increasing productivity and immediately isolating issues before they become costly liabilities.
With RizePoint, organizations can:
- Show real-time audit compliance data
- Engage an unlimited number of stakeholders as dashboard viewers
- Reduce audit time by days or even weeks
- Easily create reports, conduct assessments, and share results
“RizePoint’s user-friendly dashboards will expose many more users to the benefits of Business Intelligence,” said Tony Nelson, Manager of Product Management at IHG.
This update to the RizePoint enterprise compliance SaaS solution also includes a new user experience, as well as a look and feel reflecting the new RizePoint brand.
- RizePoint mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products, services and facilities.
- RizePoint’s software is used by 5 of the top 8 hospitality brands and 5 of the top 8 food service brands.
- RizePoint serves more than 285,000 users in 120 countries and territories, speaking 40 languages: 105,000 food service restaurants; 27,000 hotels and resort properties; 13,000 grocery and retail stores
RizePoint – formerly Steton Technology Group – is the global leader in software solutions that proactively safeguard enterprise compliance—for both internally-imposed standards and externally-imposed regulations. RizePoint software builds and protects brand equity by enabling a consistent customer experience. Our customers gather better data, see necessary actions earlier, and act faster to correct issues before they become costly liabilities. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint mobile and cloud-based solutions serve nearly 2 million audits with 200 million questions answered annually. RizePoint is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit RizePoint.com.