In combination with really attractive price, Jelastic solution on top of Packet infrastructure makes the move to the cloud and containers orchestration really smooth and cost-efficient
Palo Alto, Calif. (PRWEB) May 25, 2016
Jelastic, an advanced DevOps PaaS and CaaS with automation of DevOps processes and multi-cloud distribution, announced a partnership with Packet, the leading provider of bare metal cloud servers for developers in the US and Europe. The goal of the partnership is to offer an all-inclusive PaaS and CaaS solution for hosting service providers and ISVs.
“Ease of use and speed of deployment getting a bare metal performance without limitation on the network level significantly simplifies the entry point for many service providers and ISVs that want to benefit from container automation. In combination with really attractive price, Jelastic solution on top of Packet infrastructure makes the move to the cloud and containers orchestration really smooth and cost-efficient,” said Ruslan Synytsky, Jelastic’s CEO.
Jelastic and Packet have released special packages that enable service providers to offer container hosting solutions and generate superior ROI without significant infrastructure investments. Full production clusters start at just $12 per day, while a second offering targeted at the ISVs market and provides a turnkey private cloud package for DevOps teams for just $5 per day.
The joint package provides the following options:
Jelastic PaaS and CaaS platform
- Automated continuous integration, delivery and upgrade processes
- More than 50 certified containers out-of-the-box and support of custom Docker containers with full orchestration within self-service portals
- Automatic vertical and horizontal scaling according to applications load
- Multi-cloud and multi-region management of workloads distribution
- Comprehensive billing engine, quotas and access control policies
- Integration with WHMCS, Odin Service Automation and custom billing systems
- Metering, monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- 24x7 premium support and go-to-market services
Packet bare metal infrastructure
- Dedicated hardware servers, powered by All-SSD storage
- Reliable SAN storage (PAYG)
- Multi datacenter location - New York, Sunnyvale (California) and Amsterdam
- Fully redundant network connection
- Anycast for high availability across multiple locations
- BYO IPs segment
Built from the ground up to service DevOps forward organizations, Packet’s automation platform provisions powerful bare metal servers, elastic networking, and block storage in less than 10 minutes. Currently available in three strategic locations (New York, California and Amsterdam), all Packet services can be deployed and managed via API, portal, or dozens of integrations.
“We’re thrilled to flex the muscles of our platform with Jelastic’s best-in-class private and cross-cloud management software.” said Zachary Smith, CEO of Packet. “Backed by our innovative global network, which offers native IPv6 support and the ability to announce your own IP space, our on-demand servers are a natural fit for Jelastic and its performance-oriented customers.”
Jelastic is a DevOps PaaS and CaaS for business that can be deployed on bare metal hardware or any IaaS. ISVs, hosting service providers, systems integrators, outsourcing companies, DevOps teams and enterprises, can choose between Jelastic Public, Private, Hybrid and Multi-Cloud options. The platform provides certified containers for Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, Python and .NET and the ability to use custom Docker containers. For more information, visit us at http://www.jelastic.com
Packet provides a better internet by supercharging the container revolution with smart, API-driven bare metal and a never-congested network. The platform brings public cloud style automation to bare metal: deploy dedicated servers in just minutes; always available, and program against them via API, cloud-init, and dozens of integrations. Learn more at http://www.packet.net.