Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced their top 10 best-selling, self-published books from April 2016.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) May 24, 2016
Outskirts Press, a full-service self-publishing and book marketing service provider, today announced its top ten titles from April.
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books from April were:
- A Few Of My Passing Thoughts While Walking With My Lord by Darryl Steiskal
- A Place of Miracles: The Story of a Children's Hospital in Kabul and the People Whose Lives Have Been Changed by It by Lee Hilling
- Bible Studies from the Mount of Transfiguration – A Collection by Donovan Reid
- From Shanghai to Silicon Valley: How to Start a High-Tech Company from Scratch by Robert I. Chen
- Letters, To the Men I Have Loved by Mirtha Michelle Castro Marmol
- Living Life to the Fullest with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Guide to Living a Better Quality of Life While Having EDS by Kevin Muldowney, PT
- Multi-Payer Medicine Nightmare Made in the USA: ADVICE FROM MedWise INSURANCE ADVOCACY by Adria Goldman Gross, FIPC and Douglas Winslow Cooper, Ph.D.
- The Mel Monsta by Deborah Cameron & Annmarie Stewart
- Through Their Eyes by Harshal Mehdi and Aminder Mehdi
- What She Feels by Chidozie Osuwa
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.: Outskirts Press offers full-service, custom self-publishing and book marketing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at http://www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press, Inc. represents the future of book publishing, today.
# # #
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134