Santa Clara, CA (PRWEB) May 24, 2016
Nor1, the leader in hospitality merchandising technology, is pleased to announce it will host a merchandising workshop as part of the HSMAI Revenue Optimization Conference in New Orleans, LA on June 21, 2016.
Filled with timely and compelling content, the workshop, “The (R)Evolution of Merchandising in the Hospitality Industry”, will offer an invaluable education to hospitality revenue and operational professionals looking to drive incremental revenue. The featured session will include a self-assessment exercise to help attendees discover merchandising opportunities within their own hotels or hotel groups, based on Nor1’s customers’ extensive experience and expertise in upselling in the hospitality industry.
Trends in Merchandising
- This session will feature an analysis of merchandising data generated during the last few years, illustrating what types of products and services hotel guests buy, and through what channels.
Merchandising Best Practices Case Studies
- Several hotel revenue professionals will share their best practices for how to effectively monetize a hotel or hotel group’s products and services; what works, what doesn’t and what they’re thinking of next.
Merchandising Self-Assessment Exercise and Checklist
- Wondering how to get started? We’ll show you how! Attendees will walk away with a method to assess their own property’s offerings, and a checklist to use once they get back to their properties.
Moderated by hotel marketing and technology strategist Robert Cole, attendees will leave the session well prepared to make a difference in their companies’ merchandising strategies.
- Location: Astor Crowne Plaza – New Orleans French Quarter
- Date and time: Tuesday June 21, 2016, 1:30pm-4:30pm
- Registration: Click here to register
For further information, contact Valyn Perini at Valyn.perini(at)nor1(dot)com
About Nor1, Inc.
Nor1, Inc. is the leader in hospitality merchandising technology. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Nor1 provides data-driven pricing and merchandising solutions to maximize incremental revenues for hotels and resorts worldwide such as Hilton, IHG, Carlson Rezidor, Accor, and Wyndham. Nor1′s patented, dynamic decisions intelligence engine PRiME®, powers Nor1′s Active Merchandising Platform including its signature eStandby Upgrade®, eReach™, and CheckIn Merchandising™ solutions.
Nor1 is creating the fusion between technology and guest experience. It’s that combination of expertise and skill that have set Nor1 apart and continues to attract technology’s most distinguished investors such as Concur Technologies, Goldman Sachs and Accel Partners. For more information, please visit http://www.nor1.com.