Kulpsville (PRWEB) May 25, 2016
Chemraz SubFAB is a first-to-market, total sealing solution that is engineered to withstand the harsh chemical effluents and high temperatures of today’s subfab environment. Many conventional sealing materials such as fluoroelastomers can no longer handle the increasing temperatures and chemical exposure found in many subfab applications – making Chemraz SubFAB a top choice when sealing system upgrades are needed.
Chemraz SubFAB key features include:
- Broad chemical resistance to typical subfab effluents
- 300°C operating temperature capability
- Low cost of ownership, whether upgrading from FKM or looking to reduce costs
- Custom, patent-pending seal design dramatically improves seal performance at high temps
- Optimized physical properties for long life in static vacuum fittings
- Unique color distinguishes Chemraz SubFAB from typical perfluoroelastomers & fluorocarbon elastomers
Chemraz SubFAB is specified for many applications:
- ISO-KF vacuum fittings
- Interconnecting vacuum piping
- Rough pumps
- Gas abatement systems/scrubbers
- Subfab valves
“Greene, Tweed is excited to add Chemraz SubFAB to our family of innovative Chemraz perfluoroelastomers. It is truly an industry-first solution that was developed specifically with the subfab in mind. Customers that choose Chemraz SubFAB for their harsh subfab environment will not only get a sealing solution that delivers enhanced performance, but they’ll get that performance at a much higher value vs. competitive perfluoroelastomers,” shares Alan Maher, Global Business Manager at Greene, Tweed.
To learn more about Chemraz SubFAB, download the Data Sheet featuring a Chemical Compatibility Chart.
About Greene, Tweed
Greene, Tweed leverages expertise in a variety of markets and products to give customers the most innovative solutions to meet performance challenges and reduce total cost of operation. With fully qualified engineering, sales, and support personnel located throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Greene, Tweed delivers solutions to individual customer applications on a global scope. Greene, Tweed products are sold and distributed worldwide.
For additional information, contact Greene, Tweed at +1.215.256.9521 or visit our website at http://www.gtweed.com.