Skinfix is a natural skincare line that is formulated for sensitive and eczema-prone skin. Our “No” list of ingredients is just as important as the high performance natural ingredients we put in.
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada (PRWEB) May 25, 2016
Most baby skincare products are not gentle enough for babies that have dry, sensitive or eczema prone skin. Skinfix® Inc. the expert in healthy skin for the whole family, is on a mission to keep baby’s skin healthy with its natural, dermatologist recommended, pediatrician tested, fragrance and nut free Gentle Baby Collection. This award-winning skincare regimen has recently expanded to CVS Pharmacy, Target, in the U.S. and at Shoppers Drug Mart and Walmart Canada. The regimen is priced between $8.99 and $19.99 and includes the 98% natural Skinfix Gentle Hair & Body Wash, & Skinfix Gentle Baby Lotion, the award winning Skinfix Diaper Rash Balm, and the hero product Skinfix Gentle Eczema Balm, a targeted natural therapy for eczema flareups.
For today’s ingredient and allergy conscious parents, what is not included in their baby’s skincare
products is just as important as what is included. Skinfix leaves nuts, soy, and gluten out of its baby skincare regimen as parents may be unaware of food or nut allergies until babies are 6 months and older. Fragrance is the number one skin irritant, yet many baby skincare lines use essential oils like lavender, which can irritate baby’s delicate skin. The Skinfix Gentle Baby Regimen does not include fragrance, steroids, nuts, soy, gluten, sulfates, parabens or phthalates – giving parent’s peace of mind.
Packed with natural skin healing ingredients like colloidal oatmeal, jojoba and sunflower oil, this daily skincare regimen will gently cleanse and moisturize baby’s delicate skin. In a pediatrician-led clinical study, 94% of parents felt that the Skinfix natural bath time regimen left their baby’s skin soft, supple and protected. In addition, 90% of parents reported that their baby’s diaper rash improved after one use of the Skinfix Diaper Rash Balm! The Skinfix Gentle Hair & Body Wash, Gentle Baby Lotion and Gentle Eczema Balm are all recipients of the National Eczema Association Seal of Approval. Skinfix Gentle Eczema Balm and Skinfix Gentle Hair & Body Wash have also received The Eczema Society of Canada's Seal of Acceptance this year.
“Now more than ever, parents are scrutinizing product labels and are conscious about what they are putting on their baby’s skin,” said Amy Gordinier-Regan, CEO of Skinfix Inc. “Skinfix is a natural skincare line that is formulated for sensitive and eczema-prone skin. Our “No” list of ingredients is just as important as the high performance natural ingredients we put in. We are excited to bring the Gentle Baby Collection to more families in North America.”
Skinfix has been trusted for over 100 years. Thomas Dixon, the chemist in Yorkshire, England that first compounded Skinfix, relied on nature’s pharmacy to create the most effective balm to treat eczema, dermatitis and rashes. He immigrated to Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada where his healing recipe was passed down from generation to generation. Skinfix’s unique combination of natural medicinal ingredients, vitamins, minerals, emollient oils have been healing skin since 1850. Every day we get countless emails and letters from parents about how Skinfix formulas have truly helped them.
Jacqueline Parker, mother of Jacob (now 4) has been using Skinfix for years. “Trying to tell a 2 year old to stop scratching at his eczema patches is a losing battle. Managing the condition is extremely stressful and we tried just about everything but nothing really worked until we started using Skinfix,” said Jacqueline Parker. “The Skinfix bath time regimen and Gentle Eczema Balm have made a huge difference in our lives.”
“Eczema is particularly prevalent among children, and symptoms often start before the age of five,” says Amanda Cresswell-Melville, Executive Director, Eczema Society of Canada. “Keeping skin properly hydrated is the key to managing this condition. The current recommendation is to bath daily, in warm clear water, using a gentle cleanser instead of harsh or fragranced soaps. Every bath should be followed with an application of a moisturizer to help replenish the lipids in the skin barrier. This approach can help keep babies and children more comfortable.”
The Skinfix Gentle Baby Collection is perfect for baby’s daily bath and skincare routine and is the
winner of both Parent Tested, Parent Approved and National Parenting Product Awards. The regimen is available at CVS Pharmacy, CVS.com, Target, Target.com, Walmart Canada, and Shoppers Drug Mart. Prices may vary based on retailer.
- Skinfix Gentle Hair & Body Wash (12.5 fl. oz.) is a 98% natural, mild and gentle daily cleanser that can be used head to toe. This mild 2 in 1 formula is sulfate, fragrance and tear free and will not strip away skin’s natural moisture. Coconut based cleansers, aloe and emollient oils of jojoba and apricot kernel help keep baby’s skin clean and healthy. In a clinical study, 96% of parents felt this product was very gentle on baby’s skin and hair.
- Skinfix Gentle Baby Lotion (12.5 fl. oz.) is a 98% natural, lightweight all over body lotion infused with vitamins, natural moisturizers like coconut oil, and soothing botanicals like chamomile and calendula extracts. The silky lotion is non-greasy and absorbs quickly to banish dryness on contact. In a clinical study, 89% of parents felt this lotion was safe to use during their baby’s eczema breakout.
- Skinfix Gentle Eczema Balm (2 oz.) is formulated with 2% colloidal oatmeal and healing emollient oils. This 0% water and preservative free balm provides a targeted protective barrier, reduces redness and soothes irritation on contact. In a clinical study, 82% of parents agreed their baby’s eczema rash was soothed and less red in just three days after using Skinfix Gentle Eczema Balm.
- Skinfix Diaper Rash Balm (2 oz.) is a superrich healing balm that was formulated specifically to safely and effectively halt diaper rash on the spot. It works fast to create a protective barrier and soothe redness with zinc oxide and healing botanicals, while replenishing essential moisture with emollient protective oils of jojoba and sunflower. In a clinical study, 90% of parents said their baby’s diaper rash improved after just one use.
Based in Halifax, Nova Scotia; Skinfix, the expert in healthy skin, is shaking up the beauty industry with its natural, clinically proven and dermatologist recommended skincare products for the whole family. Founded from a powerful, natural healing balm with over a century of proven efficacy, Skinfix has a rich heritage of healing dry, sensitive and eczemaprone skin. At Skinfix, we believe that healthy, beautiful skin is possible and our Eczema, Baby, Diabetic and Healthy Skin Body and Face Collections are formulated to leave skin feeling soft, smooth and gorgeous. For more information, visit http://www.skinfix.com or follow us on these social media channels:
▪ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/skinfixinc
▪ Twitter: http://twitter.com/skinfixinc
▪ Instagram: http://instagram.com/skinfixinc
▪ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/skinfixinc/
▪ Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/company/skinfix
▪ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialSkinfix/