Lenexa, KS / Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) May 27, 2016
IMN (Information Management Network) is hosting its 6th Annual Provider Forum on Data Centers and Cloud Services Infrastructure in Washington, D.C., June 9-10. John Clune, President and CEO of Cavern Technologies, based in the Kansas City region, will be joining other industry leaders in addressing critical business issues facing C-level executives with data center, colocation and Cloud service providers. The event will focus on four key themes: Optimizing Business Models & Strategies for Growth; Expanding to New Service Offerings & Revenue Opportunities; Cost-Effective Infrastructure Investment, Future-Proofing & Security Measures; and Cost Reduction & Mitigation Strategies.
Drawing from his in-depth experience in Data Center solutions, development, management, and engagement, John Clune will moderate a panel discussion on the topic of “Courting & Retaining End-User Clients; Who, How, and When to Walk Away.” Other esteemed members of the C-level panel include: Nicholas Kottyan, President & CEO, DataChambers; Brian Doricko, Senior VP & Chief Revenue Officer, DuPont Fabros Technology; Jeffrey Moerdler, Member, Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky & Popeo, P.C.; and Marshal Bailey, Director of Business Systems, Proxios.
The panel will delve into topics including:
- What types of end-user make the best clients? What to avoid? What will be the next big client type?
- Securing enterprise end-users vs. service provider clients: Their key selection criteria and deal-breakers today
- What are the key legal issues in data center leasing?
- Data privacy, security and HIPAA issues
- How to get on the client/broker radar: Proven sales and marketing techniques
- Assessing current price sensitivity and determining when to compete for business vs. when to walk away
- Meeting the evolving needs of existing clients vs. expanding into new client bases: How to determine your focus/spend?
- Customer Relationship Management: Tips for generating client loyalty and identifying the top factors that cause clients to jump ship
For more information about IMN Provider Forum, visit http://www.imn.org.
About Cavern Technologies, Inc.
Cavern Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider in the development, leasing and operation of build-to-suit wholesale data centers outside of Kansas City. Located 125-feet underground in a 3 million square foot facility, Cavern’s environmentally regulated, secure infrastructure is Energy Star, SAS-70, SSAE 16 Type II certified. Cavern is designed to meet the specialized power, cooling and security requirements companies need to house IT systems that support their mission-critical business processes. Cavern provides tenants with unique business solutions and a value proposition focused on minimizing the total cost of ownership of data center and colocation infrastructure. CavernTechnologies.com
The IMN or Information Management Network, was founded in 1994 and is a global organizer of conferences that focus on institutional finance, investments and healthcare IT. IMN.org
Mary Beth Compton