Montreal, QC (PRWEB) June 01, 2016
BeaverTails, makers of unique and delicious BeaverTails® pastries, today announced that it will introduce a new franchise concept at the upcoming International Franchise Expo (IFE), to be held at New York City’s Javitz Center, June 16 – 18. BeaverTails will be in booth # 933.
Based on an old family recipe, BeaverTails pastries are a Canadian icon – a unique and delicious treat. Served hot and topped with numerous choices, including cinnamon & sugar, chocolate hazelnut spread, Reese’s® Pieces and peanut butter, BeaverTails pastries satisfy indulgences of all tastes. BeaverTails also offers a menu of favorite snack foods, including BeaverBites, BeaverDogs, poutines, and moozoo® smoothies, frozen yogurts and gelatos.
For the first time ever, BeaverTails is offering an exceptional incentive to new US franchisees – a $99,000 USD special package. This offer includes:
- A fully self-contained 16-foot BeaverTails trailer – a very efficient space that houses all food preparation and storage (additional off-site storage may be required depending on the volume/length of event) and may be staffed by one to six people. Option to purchase generator if required at additional cost.
- The initial franchise fee, valued at $30,000 USD.
- All required equipment and small wares (other than the point-of-sale equipment).
- Franchise rights for a total of 20 years (subject to renewal conditions every five years).
- A territory with a minimum population of 300,000 people and the opportunity to serve all temporary fairs and events within the territory.
- No separate royalty or advertising fees. All royalty and advertising fees are conveniently built into the cost of purchasing proprietary BeaverTails ingredients.
- 38 years of experience in the industry, a complete training program, ongoing support and assistance from our corporate office, required software systems, and advertising and marketing support.
- This offer is valid for all U.S. franchise agreements signed on or before September 1, 2016.
“As a central element of our US growth strategy, we are offering new franchisees an exceptional opportunity to kick start their entrepreneurial dreams,” says Pino Di Ioia, CEO, BeaverTails. “IFE is one of the best venues for prospective franchisees to research opportunities and we are confident that ours is among the best. We wish to work with an expanding network of passionate individuals in order to place BeaverTails locations at, or near, leading tourist and leisure destinations across the country.”
“The BeaverTails business model is compelling for several reasons. First, our operations are comparatively simple and our food costs are attractive. Second, our product is unique. Third, BeaverTails pastries are topped with a variety of choices, which allows us to provide an animated and interactive experience that creates superior customer engagement and loyalty. We are excited to be at IFE this year and we look forward to meeting numerous prospective new franchisees,” adds Mr. Di Ioia.
Media contact: Mark Lowe, PRagmatic Communications for BeaverTails. mark(dot)lowe(at)pragcom(dot)com / (514) 499-9632 / (514) 576-2519.
For more information, please visit http://www.beavertails.com.
BeaverTails® is a registered trademarks of BeaverTails Brands Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is not an offering. An offering can only be made by a prospectus first filed with the Department of Law of the State of New York. Such filing does not constitute approval by the Department of Law.
This amount does not include all of the costs and expenses necessary to begin operating a BeaverTails Store from a vehicle. See Item 7 of the BeaverTails franchise disclosure document for further information regarding the estimated initial investment needed to start operating a BeaverTails Store from a vehicle. This promotion does not apply to a BeaverTails Store operated from a permanent location, and does not reflect the estimated initial investment needed to operate a BeaverTails Store from a permanent location.
BeaverTails USA Inc., 1209 Orange St., Wilmington, DE 19801; (514) 392-2222.