'PrecisionAg Media’ concisely captures the full range of cross-platform offerings that we’ve invested in and continue to invest in as precision farming continues to take hold.
Willoughby, Ohio (PRWEB) May 31, 2016
Beginning with its first major reaches to farms in the mid-1990s, interest in precision farming never has been greater as technology and financial firms, food companies and retailers, investors, and others have joined all segments of agriculture in seeing the myriad potential benefits in data-driven food production.
To serve a broadening audience, PrecisionAg® magazine has widened the scope of its PrecisionAg.com website with content that is relevant and valuable to a wide range of constituents. Content at PrecisionAg.com, though deep and far-ranging, now is tidily organized under four major topical themes:
- People – the growers and integrators who make precision farming happen
- Production – the case studies, best practices, and research that on-the-ground practitioners most seek
- Technology – the vast array of equipment, software, platforms, and suppliers that underwire precision farming
- Business – the start-ups, trends, and market impacts that are attracting widening rings of interest in precision ag including Silicon Valley and venture-capital firms.
Joining Meister Media in underwriting these online enhancements are site relaunch sponsors Ag Junction, Harris Corp, and Topcon Positioning.
“Even as we post more content to PrecisionAg.com than ever before, never has it been simpler and easier for our growing community of users to find topics that especially interest them than through our wide-angled yet simplified navigation and content-tagging,” says Jim Sulecki, Corporate Content Director for Meister Media Worldwide, parent company of PrecisionAg.
Meister Media also announces that PrecisionAg® Media now is the overarching brand for its collection of media products and services for the precision farming market including:
- PrecisionAg® magazine
- PrecisionAg.com, PrecisionAg E-News and PrecisionAg Product Showcase newsletter
- Live events in the precision space including the PrecisionAg Innovation SeriesSM (PrecisionAgInnovation.com) and the PrecisionAg Vision ConferenceSM (PrecisionAgVision.com)
- Exhibition management of the InfoAg Conference, organized by the International Plant Nutrition Institute (IPNI).
“‘PrecisionAg Media’ concisely captures the full range of cross-platform offerings that we’ve invested in and continue to invest in as precision farming continues to take hold,” says Paul Schrimpf, Executive Editor of the Meister Media’s Agribusiness Group which also includes CropLife®, CropLife IRON®, and AgriBusiness Global™ magazines. “We’ve never been more excited about the future of PrecisionAg Media nor of precision farming in general.”
For an in depth look at the “6 Trends that will Drive Precision Farming in 2017 and Beyond,” click here to download your free report.