Denver, CO (PRWEB) May 27, 2016
Holland & Hart LLP announced today that Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, an annual guide identifying top attorneys and law firms in the U.S., ranked 87 Holland & Hart attorneys and 33 of the firm's Chambers-defined practice areas, by market, in its 2016 edition, reinforcing the firm’s leading presence in our seven-state footprint across the Rocky Mountain region and in Washington, D.C.
Highlights of the firm’s 2016 Chambers rankings include:
- Nationally ranked in the practice areas of Projects: Renewables & Alternative Energy and Environment
- Four attorneys nationally ranked for their practices: Trip Mackintosh (Denver) International Trade: Export Controls & Economic Sanctions; Steven Pelak (Washington, D.C.) International Trade: Export Controls & Economic Sanctions; Mark Safty (Denver) Projects: Renewables & Alternative Energy; and Thomas Sansonetti (Greenwood Village/Denver) Native American Law
- 87 Holland & Hart attorneys were individually recognized by Chambers as “leaders in their field,” with 23 attorneys earning the Band 1 ranking within their practice area
- Of the 33 practice areas recognized, 18 were ranked Band 1
- Utah partner James Barnett was included in the “Spotlight Table”
- Idaho partner Larry Prince was recognized as a “Star Individual,” given to lawyers with exceptional recommendations in their field
- Robert Benson, Paul Phillips, Jeanne Matthews Bender, and Larry Petersen were ranked as “Senior Statesman,” given to lawyers with close links to major clients and remain pivotal to the firm’s success
- Five Holland & Hart attorneys were recognized as “Up and Coming”: Dean Bennett, Bryce Alstead, Eric Maxfield, Bryan Pratt, and Shawn Welch
- Two attorneys were noted as “Associates to Watch”: Jordan Kessler and Adam Rankin
London-based Chambers & Partners publishes directories that assess and rank the world’s leading lawyers. Chambers USA rankings are the result of in-depth interviews with clients and other leading law firm lawyers as well as assessing recent matters completed. The qualities on which rankings are assessed include technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client.
Holland & Hart's complete 2016 Chambers USA rankings: https://www.hollandhart.com/pdf/Chambers-USA-2016-PRWEB-table.pdf
About Holland & Hart
Established in 1947, Holland & Hart is a full service, national law firm that today has more than 500 lawyers in 15 offices across the Mountain West and in Washington, D.C. delivering integrated legal solutions to regional, national, and international clients of all sizes. Holland & Hart’s attorneys have consistently been recognized by leading national and international peer and industry review organizations for innovation and dedication to the practice of law. The firm was recently ranked No. 16 nationally among 300-plus law firms on BTI Consulting’s 2016 “Client Service 30” and for the fifth consecutive year was named to BTI Consulting's list of Most Recommended Law Firms by corporate counsel. For more information, visit http://www.hollandhart.com.