Cedar Rapids, Iowa (PRWEB) May 31, 2016
What: One-hour webinar, New FAFSA Rules for Prior-Prior Year: How to Respond and Compete in the New Environment
Who: Wes Butterfield and Andrea Gilbert, Vice Presidents, Enrollment Management Division, Ruffalo Noel Levitz
When: June 1, 2-3 PM Eastern (11-12 Pacific)
In October 2016, the federal government’s new FAFSA rules will take effect. Many campuses across the country are now preparing for the coming changes.
Attend this one-hour webinar to receive unique insight into post-PPY realities. Daily visits to campuses suggest that many still have a lot of work to do to prepare, and those who prepare can expect to be at a competitive advantage.
What you will learn in this hour:
- How the new FAFSA rules will significantly change student and parent expectations
- Specific recommendations for financial aid, marketing, recruitment, and admissions teams on how to adjust to the new environment
- How other institutions are planning to respond and adapt
- Practical steps and checklists for immediate tactical consideration
- Recommendations for how to prioritize all the changes that need to be made
To sign up, visit http://www.RuffaloNL.com/PPY.
About Ruffalo Noel Levitz
Ruffalo Noel Levitz partners with more than 1,800 colleges and universities and hundreds of nonprofit clients worldwide each year for enrollment and fundraising management. We empower clients to aggressively rethink the status quo and reach their mission even as they face a complex and ever-shifting environment.
Connect with Ruffalo Noel Levitz
Webinars, white papers, and more: http://www.RuffaloNL.com.