San Francisco (PRWEB) June 01, 2016
OneLogin, the identity management provider bringing speed and integrity to the modern enterprise, today announced a free, one-hour webinar from 9 - 10 am PST, Thursday, June 16 titled “Supporting Legacy Infrastructure on the Way to the Cloud,” featuring Andras Cser, Principal Analyst at Forrester and David Meyer, OneLogin VP of Product and Online Business.
In the age of cloud-based computing, legacy on-prem directories at the core of highly complicated IT infrastructures are slowing down business. Enterprises are eager to move Identity and Access Management (IAM) functionality to the cloud, and consolidate their numerous directories and legacy systems into a single source of truth that helps them become more agile while protecting their intellectual property.
Identity-as-a-service (IDaaS) has come of age with capabilities reaching far beyond Single Sign-on (SSO), allowing enterprises to quickly and securely roll out new cloud and mobile applications, while ensuring on-premise and legacy applications are not left behind. In this webinar, featured Forrester speaker Andras Cser and OneLogin’s David Meyer will discuss the state of IDaaS and demonstrate real-world use cases.
“OneLogin is a company’s bridge for authentication across cloud, on-premise and mobile,” said Meyer. “During this webinar we’ll discuss how companies can leverage their existing on-premise infrastructure — without having to modify it — and securely move systems and applications to the cloud. OneLogin’s IDaaS solution provides enterprises with a new model that lets employees run as fast as they want, provides employees, customers, and partners with the tools they need to be productive, while providing IT with a control plane in the cloud that touches everything so that nothing is compromised.”
Register for this informative webinar here and learn:
● Benefits of a unified cloud directory
● Support for IT protocols including LDAP, RADIUS, and more
● Support for directory consolidation
● Secure access to WiFi, VPN, SSH, on-prem and cloud applications
● Extending identity management to the device
● Cloud-based replacement for on-premises Active Directory and LDAP directories
● Demonstration of key IDaaS features
● Video: OneLogin Cloud-Based IAM for the Modern Enterprise
● Whitepaper: The Case for Cloud-Based IAM
● Blog: OneLogin: Your Company’s Bridge for Authentication Across Cloud, On-Premise and Mobile
● ROI: Forrester Total Economic Impact: Benefits Attributed to OneLogin: 482% ROI and Two Months Payback
About OneLogin, Inc.
OneLogin brings speed and integrity to the modern enterprise with an award-winning single sign-on (SSO) and identity management platform. Our portfolio of solutions secure connections across all users, all devices, and every application, helping enterprises drive new levels of business integrity and operational velocity across their entire app portfolios. The choice for innovators of all sizes such as Condé Nast, Pinterest and Steelcase, OneLogin manages and secures millions of identities around the globe. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit http://www.onelogin.com.