Costa Mesa, CA (PRWEB) June 02, 2016
STILLEN introduces a new line of products to enhance the power, performance and styling of the 2016 Infiniti Q50 2.0t. The product line consists of exhaust systems, body styling and handling parts that offer enhanced performance and add a hint of aggression to the dramatic styling and luxurious appointments of the refreshed 2016 Q50.
Performance Exhaust System
For Infiniti Q50 2.0t drivers, STILLEN offers an axle-back exhaust systems to loosen the muzzle a little. A Q50 owner with a STILLEN exhaust installed describes that sweet signature STILLEN sound as follows:
“Perfect sound when you want it, and quiet when you don’t. Sound is deep, throaty and mellow. Love it!”
STILLEN knows style is also important to Q50 owners, so axle-back exhaust system is finished with 4-inch angle cut, dual wall, tapered exhaust tips polished to a high finish.
The STILLEN Q50 2.0t performance exhaust system is designed and built by the expert craftsmen at the STILLEN facilities in Costa Mesa, California. Constructed of 304 stainless steel, it’s built to last through harsh weather and road conditions for years to come. STILLEN confidently offers a limited lifetime warranty against rust-through and manufacturer defects.
Body Styling Products
STILLEN offers high quality body styling products for Q50 owners looking to personalize their ride with some subtly aggressive exterior cues. Made in USA of durable polyurethane and protected by a limited lifetime warranty, STILLEN urethane body styling kits are easy to install and offer precision fit and finish.
- Roof Wing Spoiler: For owners looking to enhance the 2016 Q50 roof line and improve aerodynamics, STILLEN offers a high quality polyurethane roof wing spoiler.
- Rear Trunk Wing Spoiler: The STILLEN design team took on the challenge of enhancing the Q50 trunk line with gusto. The goal: shape a trunk spoiler that offers a perfect union of edge and flow.
- Rear Diffuser: The STILLEN Rear Diffuser adds a touch of aggression to the rear end of the 2016 Q50. STILLEN designers realized the stock Q50 backside looked a bit undefined compared to the more angular front end. They created a muscular diffuser that is more cohesive with overall vehicle styling cues.
- Front Lip Splitter: For the 2016 Q50, STILLEN designers created a suitably aggressive front lip/splitter that complements the natural lines of the front bumper while adding a subtle edge.
- Side Skirts: The finishing touch for enhancing the styling of the Infiniti Q50 are STILLEN side skirt rockers. They draw the side view sight lines down low to match the front splitter and rear diffuser margins. The end result: a muscular and athletic crouch that subtly suggests speed and edge.
Q50 drivers are enthusiasts, first and foremost. The STILLEN rear sway bar offers a bolt-on solution for increasing traction and reducing body roll on the Q50. It offers adjustable tension so drivers can dial in the ideal amount of roll control.
Like all STILLEN sway bars, the Q50 sway bar is crafted from high strength aircraft grade steel finished with a STILLEN red powder coat. All STILLEN sway bars are Made in USA at the STILLEN facility.
For more info and hi-res images regarding the 2016 Infiniti Q50 2.0t product line contact Andy Somerville, andys(at)stillen(dot)com, 714-540-5546 x117.
STILLEN combines best in class automotive parts and accessories with expert service to deliver personalized lifestyle solutions for automotive enthusiasts seeking power, performance and style. For more information visit http://www.stillen.com.