BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (PRWEB) June 01, 2016
Author Solutions, LLC, the world leader in supported self-publishing services, announced Wednesday that books from three different imprints have been honored in the most recent Eric Hoffer Book Awards.
iUniverse, AuthorHouse and Xlibris all had titles that were singled out in various categories. The titles included:
The Darkest Side of Saturn by Tony Taylor, which was published by iUniverse and was a winner in the category of General Fiction.
Six other titles received honorable mentions in the competition:
- Walking Home via the Appalachian Trail by Michael Herrick in the category of Commercial Fiction was published by Xlibris.
- When Nobody’s Home by Michael S. Oden, M.A. in the category of Self-Help was published by AuthorHouse.
- Counters by Tony Taylor in the category of Fiction Legacy was published by iUniverse.
- Princess of the Blood by Brigitte Goldstein in the category of Fiction Legacy was published by Xlibris.
- Rob the Vatican by Robert Gallant in the category of Fiction Legacy was published by iUniverse.
- The Dash of Dr. Todd by Howard E. Adkins in the category Fiction Legacy was published by Xlibris.
The Eric Hoffer Award honors the memory of the great American philosopher Eric Hoffer by recognizing salient writing and the independent spirit of small publishers. Since its inception, Hoffer has become one of the largest international book awards for small, academic and independent presses.
For more information about Author Solutions’ supported self-publishing services, please visit authorsolutions.com. Follow @authorsolutions on Twitter and “Like” us at http://www.facebook.com/AuthorSolutions for the latest supported self-publishing news.
About Author Solutions, LLC
Author Solutions, LLC, is headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, and as the world’s leading supported self-publishing provider has served authors on six continents. Through Author Solutions’ leading self-publishing imprints — AuthorHouse, iUniverse, Palibrio, Trafford Publishing and Xlibris — and strategic alliances with leading trade publishers and media organizations, we have helped more than 200,000 authors self-publish, promote and bring to market more than a quarter million new titles. Through continuous innovation, Author Solutions makes it possible to develop new literary talent efficiently and provide authors with the widest range of services for bringing their books to market. Please visit authorsolutions.com for more information. Follow @authorsolutions on Twitter and “Like” us at facebook.com/AuthorSolutions for the latest news.