We have always been in doubts if our texts were good enough. So, we built a software to assess & improve the writing quality through use of in-depth text mining algos. This is how Robot Don was born.
Wilmington, DE (PRWEB) June 06, 2016
Robot Don (http://robotdon.com) does in-depth Text analytics, Plagiarism check as well as Style and readability suggestions. Software is intended for students, bloggers and content strategists, etc.
- Tips appear in real-time to promote the development of writing skills (text only).
- Built-in Plagiarism checker shows web pages where similar text is found.
- Smart Keyword Parser gives user a whole picture of user search experience in Google as related to his/her topic.
Aside from the software launch, Edusson has started a Bug & Ideas Hunting Contest to spot vulnerabilities and gather suggestion from users. The contest starts June 1 2016 and will be held on a year round basis. Awards range from a minimum of US$500 up to $2,500 with an unlimited reward pool (http://edusson.com/bih).
Near-term project goals include include:
- Support of 7 languages. Aside from English, analytics and suggestion will be available for texts in French, German, Dutch, Russian, Ukrainian and Swedish.
- Voice instructions. Real time tips will gain a human voice.
- Artificial Intelligence to customize instruction through tone of voice, data and competitive information.
- Coaching Plan that shows how your writing is improving over time and generates tips based on long term information.
- Competition-Friendly Interface so you can view your progress and your team, get ranked in your circles and send out competitive challenges to your friends.