NEW YORK (PRWEB) June 02, 2016
The 2016 edition of Intellectual Asset Management’s (IAM) Patent 1000 – The World’s Leading Patent Professionals recognizes 21 attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP. In addition, the firm was recognized in six regions for its patent litigation, prosecution, and transaction capabilities.
According to the publication, the guide identifies the top patent professionals in key jurisdictions around the globe. The patent professionals are identified after a five-month, extensive research process. IAM conducts nearly 1,500 interviews with attorneys at law, patent attorneys, and in-house counsel. Recognized patent professionals have received sufficient positive feedback from peers and clients.
The following practitioners were selected:
- Jonathan D. Ball, Ph.D.: Prosecution (New York)
- Scott J. Bornstein: Litigation (New York)
- Heath J. Briggs: Prosecution (Colorado)
- Nicholas A. Brown: Litigation (California)
- Mark G. Davis: Litigation (Washington, D.C.) and International Trade Commission (National)
- James J. DeCarlo: Litigation and Transactions (New Jersey)
- David J. Dykeman: Transactions and Prosecution (Massachusetts)
- Herbert H. Finn: Litigation (Illinois)
- Richard D. Harris: Litigation (Illinois)
- Jeff Joyner: Litigation (California)
- Allan A. Kassenoff: Litigation (New York)
- Dwayne L. Mason: Litigation (Texas)
- Michael A. Nicodema: Litigation (New Jersey)
- Ronald J. Pabis: Litigation (Washington, D.C.)
- Richard C. Pettus: Litigation (New York)
- Chinh H. Pham: Prosecution (Massachusetts)
- Joshua L. Raskin: Litigation (New York)
- Barry J. Schindler: Prosecution (New Jersey)
- Ralph W. Selitto Jr.: Prosecution (New Jersey)
- Stephen K. Shahida: Litigation (Washington, D.C.)
- J. Rick Taché: Litigation (California)
In addition to having the shareholders recognized, six Greenberg Traurig offices were recommended in key areas of practice as follows:
- California, Illinois, and Washington, D.C., for litigation
- Massachusetts, for prosecution and transactions
- New Jersey, for global patent offering
- New York, for prosecution and litigation
With more than 180 intellectual property and technology attorneys and agents, Greenberg Traurig provides a broad range of patent, trademark and copyright protection, enforcement, defense and strategic counseling in an array of industries and technologies – from biotechnology, business methods, electronics, and e-commerce to consumer products, fashion and apparel, media, and entertainment. Greenberg Traurig was named a “National Tier 1” Law Firm for IP Litigation, Patent Law, Trademark Law and Information Technology Law and a “National Tier 2” Law Firm for Copyright Law, Patent Litigation, and Technology Law by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” for 2013.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 1900 attorneys serving clients from 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm is No 1. on the 2015 Law360 Most Charitable Firms list, third largest in the U.S. on the 2015 Law360 400, Top 20 on the 2015 Am Law Global 100, and among the 2015 BTI Brand Elite. More information at: http://www.gtlaw.com/.