We built dedicated technology for revenue based advance and merchant cash advance brokers, funders, and syndicators to get money in the hands of small business owners quicker and more efficiently than ever before.
(PRWEB) June 09, 2016
For years, the merchant cash advance loan has been one of the most favored financing solutions for small business owners and lenders alike. However, conventional customer relationship management software has fallen short and is underdeveloped. As of now this has changed. Today, Centrex Software has launched its dedicated Merchant Cash Advance Customer Relationship Management Software or MCA/CRM.
Centrex Software's new MCA/CRM technology is dedicated to merchant cash advance and revenue based advance lenders, brokers, and syndicators and their customers. Historically, funding institutions and brokers have found it difficult to track and monitor clientele that are requesting merchant cash advance loans. Not having the ability to keep track of prospects and customers under one roof is what drove Centrex Software to develop this product according to Trey Markel, a software specialist at Centrex Software
Mr. Markel explains it this way, “We built dedicated technology for revenue based advance and merchant cash advance brokers, funders, and syndicators to get money in the hands of small business owners quicker and more efficiently than ever before.”
Centrex Software says, they took the approach and mindset that brokers, funders, and syndicators should be able to manage their business from one software platform. Centrex Software’s platform or MCA/CRM has six features that set it apart from other CRM programs.
1. "Under One Roof" technology. State of the art "Under One Roof" software with a simple user interface that has been years in the making. No need to waste money on more than one piece of software.
2. Ability to manage entire client portfolio. From prospect to customer, the MCA/CRM system takes care of every step in the process.
3. Underwriting and servicing capabilities. Take control by underwriting merchants and service their funded portfolio via credit card charges or ACH drafts.
4. Extreme customization features. All fields, intake forms, templates, servicing plans and loan payments are all fully customizable within the platform.
5. Full client portal. This portal is an "out of the box solution" where borrowers can log in and see the status of their loan or advance, upload documents into the system, and also see how many payments they have made and their overall balance.
6. The system has a full broker and ISO manage capability where compensation and commission splits can occur in real time.
"Overall Centrex Software is a one-stop shop for brokers, syndicators, and funders to close more deals faster than ever before." says Trey.
Centrex Software Contact information:
Phone: (888) 622 5810
Fax: (657) 900 2440