These award winners represent both innovative technology providers and the brave and forward-looking companies willing to innovate and explore the possibilities of these technologies with them.
LOUISVILLE, KY (PRWEB) June 03, 2016
The Interactive Customer Experience Association last night honored excellence in interactive customer experience technologies with its 2016 Elevate Awards, handed out at an at-times-raucous dinner party at the Circle R Ranch in Dallas.
The Awards, judged by a panel of industry experts, were handed out in 10 categories ranging from best ICX content in point of wait and point of sale deployments, best ICX deployments in retail, healthcare, corporate communications, e-commerce and more. In addition to those 10, another two awards were given out for ICX Deployment of the Year and ICX Influencer of the Year.
The Awards ceremony and party afterward, complete with Texas barbecue and mechanical bull riding, were held in conjunction with this year's ICX Summit, held nearby at the Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas. The Summit is an annual conference devoted to showcasing the innovative ways technology can be used to create transcendent customer experiences.
ICX Association Managing Director Christopher Hall said the award winners exemplified the amazing experiences that are possible with the combination of forward-thinking and customer-focused CX design and cutting-edge CX technology. "From patient friendly check-in kiosks designed to adapt to the patients to immersive interactive technologies for the classroom that put the student in the center of the education experience, the work honored here tonight shows it's not just the future of ICX technologies that's bright – the present is pretty amazing itself."
"Part of our work in representing and advocating for the industries we cover is making sure the best works are showcased to help inspire and motivate even further advances and new deployments," said Kathy Doyle, executive vice president and publisher of Networld Media Group, organizers of the Summit and parent company of the Association. "These award winners represent both innovative technology providers and the brave and forward-looking companies willing to innovate and explore the possibilities of these technologies with them."
The 2015 ICX Association Excellence Awards winners are:
- ICX Influencer of the Year (awarded at the association’s discretion): Intel
- Best ICX Content, Point-of-Sale: Shikatani Lacroix – Adidas Golf – Lift and Compare
- Best ICX Content, Point-of-Wait: Two West – 2015 Middle of the Map Fest Cross Screen Displays
- Best ICX Deployment, Corporate Communication: Omnivex Corporation and Radiant Technology – Cardinal Health Experience Center
- Best ICX Deployment, E-commerce: Reality Interactive – Great George Watches Ecomm Website
- Best ICX Deployment, Entertainment/Gaming: Omnivex Corporation – Calgary Stampede
- Best ICX Deployment, Financial Services: ItsPayd - ItsPayd
- Best ICX Deployment, Government/Education/Non-Profit Agency: Prendi – The Wonder Room
- Best ICX Deployment: Healthcare: Connected Technology Solutions – The CTS Healthcare Services Patient Passport Express
- Best ICX Deployment, Retail: Shikatani Lacroix – FLOW-Cable & Wireless Communications
- Best ICX Deployment: Other (in a category not listed): Reality Interactive – MINI USA Digital Retail Program
- ICX Deployment of the Year (the submission with the highest average score): Prendi – The Wonder Room
ABOUT THE ICX ASSOCIATION
The Interactive Customer Experience (ICX) Association, based in Louisville, KY, connects B2C brands to technology that elevates the customer experience. Partnerships with manufacturers, suppliers and agencies fuel the creation and curation of content in the form of live & virtual events, downloadable content and Peer Group social communities organized through the members only section of the association website. Learn more about the ICX Association at icxa.org.
ABOUT NETWORLD MEDIA GROUP
Founded in 2000, Networld Media Group is a leading business-to-business (B2B) media communications company specializing in digital media, associations and events in the mobile, self-service, digital signage, retail, food service and financial services industries. Online properties include ATMmarketplace.com, DigitalSignageToday.com, FastCasual.com, PizzaMarketplace.com, KioskMarketplace.com, MobilePaymentsToday.com, VirtualCurrencyToday.com, QSRweb.com, RetailCustomerExperience.com and ChurchCentral.com. Networld’s event properties include the Fast Casual Executive Summit, CONNECT Mobile Innovation Summit, Interactive Customer Experience (ICX) Summit, Bank Customer Experience (BCX) Summit and the Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit. Networld also operates the ICX Association.