Rochdale, Greater Manchester (PRWEB UK) 7 June 2016
Wireless CCTV Ltd (WCCTV), the world leading manufacturer and supplier of redeployable CCTV, site security systems and body worn cameras have today announced the launch of their latest product, The WCCTV Body Worn Camera Connect, a one-box body worn camera featuring live, real-time video transmission.
Unlike standard body worn devices, the Body Worn Camera Connect delivers live high definition video from the wearer’s location back to command and control centres, increasing situational awareness and allowing for quicker, more effective tactical responses.
The Body Worn Camera Connect provides reliable transmission of live and recorded video (up to 1080p), audio and GPS information over wireless technologies including 4G (with fall-back to 3G and GPRS) mobile phone technology as well as long range Wi-Fi.
The system has a wide-range of applications, including use by police agencies for tactical operations as well as construction and utilities companies for health and safety and lone-worker protection.
The system also boasts all of the features and benefits of WCCTV’s Wearables range, including a 4.5 to 12 hour battery life, up to 90 hours of recording capacity, a 2.8” front-facing screen (proven to assist with conflict resolution), an in-built LED light to offer up to 4m illumination and a 30 second pre-record functionality to ensure no events are missed.
WCCTV will launch the system at this year’s IFSEC International, which takes place at the ExCel Arena, London, June 21-23 2016. The Company can be found on stand E375.
IFSEC International is the biggest security exhibition in Europe taking place over three days and welcomes over 27,000 global security professionals to experience the latest technological innovations and hear from industry leaders - all under one roof.
For more information please visit http://www.wcctv.co.uk/body-worn-camera-connect/, contact sales(at)wcctv.com or call 0800 470 4630
Notes for editor:
- WCCTV was founded in the UK in 2001. Following initial research and development, the company grew quickly to become the UK market leading manufacturer of portable, mobile surveillance solutions
- WCCTV has offices in Rochdale, London and Dallas, Texas
- WCCTV was awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: Innovation by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II in 2009
- WCCTV has a commendation from the UK Home Office Scientific Development Branch for its covert vehicle solutions
- WCCTV is the first company to have a video product certified by Verizon Wireless in the US
For more information contact Daniel del Soldato, WCCTV Marketing Manager: danieldelsoldato(at)wcctv.com