Lafayette, NJ (PRWEB) June 08, 2016
Foodservice supply manufacturer Bon Chef unveils the new Smart Bowl system at the Dairy-Deli- Bake Show (IDDBA).
“The patent pending Smart Bowl system was designed to maximize the available space in cold wells without the use of an undershelf allowing for the food to take the show and not the vessels.” said Bon Chef President, Sal Torre.
“Through our patent pending system, our smart bowls rest on adapters specially designed to provide flexibility during set up while resulting in a larger display of food. We’ve improved food safety by dropping the 6” salad dressing containers completely into the cold zone and designed the bowls so that they are stackable to allow for easy set-up to and from the kitchen.” Our goal is to provide our customers with flexibility while improving the beauty of their salad bar / cold displays
About Bon Chef:
For over 44 Years, Bon Chef has been the recognized leader in the foodservice industry for quality, service and product knowledge. Ask your Bon Chef Representative to show you entire line of products especially designed for buffet serving:
- Fine Porcelain & Bone China
- Smart Bowls
- Sandstone – NSF Approved Unbreakable China-Like Bowls & Platters
- Flex Tables
- Coldwave Bowls - keep food cold for up to 8 hours with no ice needed
- EZ Tiles - no measuring needed
- Alternate Linking Heat Source - keep food hot without a chafer or water
- 18/8 Stainless Steel Flatware
- Bon Steel Flatware
- Insulated Coffee Urns
- Invisible Induction Communal Tables
- Individual Breath Guards
- Chafing Dishes
- Induction Systems
- Country French Collection of colored serving vessels
- Cucina - from individual table service to grand buffet of home feel serving items
- Custom Millwork
For more information, please call Bon Chef at 800-331- 0177, or visit their website at bonchef.com.