“Clinical documentation improvement professionals are in demand, and our new Career Center will help hospitals reach the right talent and CDI professionals find the optimal career that best suits their ambitions and skills,”
Danvers, MA (PRWEB) June 22, 2016
ACDIS is proud to announce the launch of its upgraded Career Center, a premier resource that connects CDI professionals across all disciplines and career stages with employers offering career opportunities. Career Center is powered by YourMembership, the leading provider of job websites and career centers for organizations that serve specialized members.
In addition to showcasing up to thousands of CDI job opportunities, the Career Center is set apart by a number of benefits, including:
- The ability for CDI professionals to post anonymous resumes, allowing them to be recruited while controlling which employers view their complete information
- A variety of options for employers to expose jobs to CDI professionals who do not visit job boards, including Job Flash emails to ACDIS’ registered job seekers
- Integration of job content into social media to engage CDI professionals and provide valuable job exposure to ACDIS’ audiences and users of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social channels
- Extensive employment brand advertising opportunities for employers
- A mobile-responsive environment to ensure job seekers have an optimal experience, regardless of device being used
- Optional alerts every time a new job becomes available that matches a CDI professional’s personal goals and interests
- Integration of career resources, training, and other benefits offered to ACDIS members
- The ability for job seekers and employers to gain exposure throughout YourMembership’s network of nearly 2,500 niche career centers
In addition to Career Center access, ACDIS members can post up to two free job listings each year, with the option to purchase additional postings at a discounted rate.
“Clinical documentation improvement professionals are in demand, and our new Career Center will help hospitals reach the right talent and CDI professionals find the optimal career that best suits their ambitions and skills,” said ACDIS director Brian Murphy. “We are pleased to be able to offer this exciting new benefit to our ACDIS membership.”
For more information, please visit http://www.acdis.org.