We’ve sought to define and perfect the ultimate guide to luxury mountain living, and our new amenities accomplish just that.
Truckee, CA (PRWEB) June 08, 2016
Mountainside at Northstar, Lake Tahoe’s premier on-mountain community, heads into summer with aggressive efforts to reinvent the ultimate mountain experience, unveiling newly completed residential inventory, unique programming, luxury amenities and the debut of the Mountainside Outfitters concierge team. Primed for a new season of adventure, Mountainside plans to double amenity offerings by year’s end.
The season concludes with the completion of Stellar Collection Residences and Townhomes, the highly anticipated project designed by San Francisco’s renowned Bohlin Cywinski Jackson. Launched earlier last year, Phase Two is coming to the market after the first phase sold out over the winter. Boasting modern mountain design and sophisticated comfort, the Stellar Collection represents the community’s progressive interpretation of luxury mountain living. Owners can also choose from one of two design packages, courtesy of local interior designers Scott Corridan and Rachel Williams, who each bring a fresh, modern perspective to the homes in an elegant way that appeals to today’s sophisticated homebuyers, who seek turn-key offerings.
Mountainside at Northstar residents enjoy a plethora of amenities and endless outdoor adventures steps away from their homes, including Tree House, the community gathering space complete with a fitness facility, outdoor pool, dining area, lounge and game room. Tree House Outfitters, the expert staff of mountain concierges who made their debut this past winter, provide an all-access, insider guide to the trails and waters of North Lake Tahoe – from suggesting an undiscovered hiking trail to booking an exhilarating adventure out on the lake, Outfitters personalize each guest’s experience to go above and beyond the average outdoor venture.
“We are excited to offer our members authentic and one-of-a-kind experiences through engaging amenities and outdoor experiences, led by a team of outfitters who deeply know the trails and waters of North Lake Tahoe,” says Ron Barnes, Senior Strategist of Mountainside Partners. “We’ve sought to define and perfect the ultimate guide to luxury mountain living, and our new amenities accomplish just that.”
Following the completion of the first phase, Mountainside Partners plans to invest in new amenities that will provide full-service luxury and limitless outdoor experiences, including:
- Rendezvous Cabins: an elevated outdoor experience, featuring architecturally stunning huts amongst the trees. Residents will enjoy intimate community and family gatherings, fireside chat series and the unique opportunity to stay in the huts overnight, in a private, quiet setting with stunning views of the Mount Rose Wilderness area.
- Mountainside Yoga Retreat: nestled into a spectacular rock outcropping, the studio will provide a serene space for yoga, meditation, stargazing and taking in the abundance of the mountain’s natural surroundings. The space includes a southern exposure deck with foldaway doors that double the capacity of the studio when open and take full advantage of sweeping mountain views and Tahoe’s fresh air.
- Mountainside Trail System: capitalizing on 40 plus miles of trails, a clearly marked trail system connects Mountainside owners with the great outdoors set within their backyard. From leisurely strolls to The Ritz-Carlton, The Village at Northstar or Mountainside’s day huts, to elevated excursions on Tompkins Memorial Trail and Lake Tahoe Rim Trail, the fence-free community will offer multiple trail systems for any level of adventure.
- Village House: an owner’s lounge in the heart of The Village at Northstar, located just steps away from the vibrant collection of restaurants, attractions and retail shops. Residents can relax and enjoy an expansive indoor/outdoor communal space, as well as several lounge areas, for a true village retreat.
- Mountainside Play: a collection of play structures where kids can play and adults can relax while taking in the surrounding views. Set along a hillside with inter-connecting trails, kids can access different play zones, while adults utilize the picnic areas – all just steps away from their residences.
In addition, Mountainside at Northstar recently welcomed Truckee’s beloved chef Jacob Burton of Stella Culinary to the team, appointing him as Mountainside’s official Kitchen Consultant. A Food & Wine magazine Best New Chef Nominee (2013), Burton will perform exclusive in-residence cooking demos for owners, lending his expertise to those looking to enhance their culinary skills. He will also be available to consult and work directly with new homeowners to custom design the perfect kitchen.
For more information on Mountainside at Northstar, please visit http://www.mountainsidenorthstar.com or call 530.550.2010.
About Mountainside at Northstar:
Mountainside at Northstar is located on-mountain between The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe and The Village at Northstar. Seamlessly integrated with the mid-mountain terrain, the four-season community boasts a vision to offer turnkey outdoor experiences for owners, with extensive plans underway for over $1B in new amenities and unique real estate offerings. Mountainside owners enjoy close proximity to the world-class amenities of The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe and The Village at Northstar. Residents also enjoy use of Tree House, the clubhouse and community gathering space that includes a pool, game room, lounge and sport court. For timely updates and more information on Mountainside, visit http://www.MountainsideNorthstar.com
About Mountainside Partners:
Mountainside Partners is a real estate development company, which has created world-class resort experiences in the Lake Tahoe area. The Mountainside Partners team developed the Old Greenwood Community, Gray’s Crossing Community, The Village at Northstar, The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe and is currently developing the Mountainside at Northstar Community. In addition, CREW Tahoe, LLC is the owner and operator of Tahoe Mountain Club.
Crescent Real Estate Holdings LLC, headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, is a fully integrated real estate company owned by Goff Capital and Barclays Capital. Through its subsidiaries, Crescent owns, manages and develops premier, Class A office buildings. Crescent also holds investments in resort residential developments in locations such as Scottsdale, Vail Valley, and Lake Tahoe; a luxury hotel, The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas; and the wellness lifestyle leader, Canyon Ranch.