Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) June 09, 2016
Summit Racing now carries Edelbrock's E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger System for 2015-16 Mustang GTs. It's the easiest way to add an extra 255 horsepower and 188 lbs.-ft. of torque--and the kit is emissions-legal (CARB E.O. number D-215-85).
The core of the E-Force system is the Eaton Gen VI TVS® 2300 supercharger. The compressor has four lobes with 160° of twist for maximum flow, minimum temperature rise, and quiet operation. The long, individual intake runners provide maximum low-end torque for instant throttle response.
Other features include:
- Integrated bypass valve to help eliminate parasitic loss under light throttle
- DP-3C (Dual-Pass Three Core) intercooler drops intake temperatures up to 30%
- Handheld calibration module with built-in tune
- 50 lb./hr. fuel injectors and aluminum fuel rails
- Plug and play wiring harness
- Electric intercooler water pump and recovery tank
- Cast aluminum front drive bracket
- Heavy duty automatic belt tensioner
- Serpentine belt and intercooler hoses
- High flow air filter for stock air box
- Aluminum engine covers
The Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger System is a bolt-in deal with no cutting or other modifications required. The system is available without the tuner, but it’s not emissions-legal and strictly for racing use only. The E-Force supercharger fits 2015-16 Mustang GTs with manual transmission only.
Summit Racing Equipment