The stylish yet highly functional center will serve a growing demand in the region for medical aesthetics training...
LAS VEGAS, NV (PRWEB) June 10, 2016
NIMA (National Institute of Medical Aesthetics) completed construction on a new, world-class medical aesthetics training center in the heart of Las Vegas. Located in the Howard Hughes Business Center at 3993 Howard Hughes Parkway, Suite 150, just five minutes from the McCarran International Airport and only two blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, the facility will serve NIMA’s growing student body of estheticians, physicians and medspa business owners, and will also be available for rent by other medical aesthetics educators and for special events.
“We are thrilled to have this new space in Vegas,” says NIMA Co-Founder/COO Carrie Brinton. “The stylish yet highly functional center will serve a growing demand in the region for medical aesthetics training and will expand NIMA’s presence as a leader in the medspa education market.”
The state-of-the-art facility accommodates large or small group events, classroom style instruction and hands-on practice, and boasts the following features:
- Auditorium, with tiered-seating for 50+ attendees with clinical stations in-room, allowing for both theory and didactic training.
- “Practical Room,” hosts medium to large group instruction and can accommodate up to 8 semi-private clinical stations.
- Clinical Classrooms, for small group instruction and demonstrations.
- Atrium, a stylish reception area ideal for speaking, networking and VIP events for up to 100 guests.
- Conference Room, is upscale and accommodates meetings or trainings.
- Advanced audio-visual capabilities, including live-streaming video to both on- and off-site locations.
Join NIMA at their Grand Opening Event, open to the public, on Sunday, June 26, from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm. The celebration includes refreshments, live music, live demos, a Botox party, $3,500 in scholarship and Botox giveaways and more!
NIMA (National Institute of Medical Aesthetics) is the nation’s leading provider of medical aesthetics education, offering a broad array of aesthetic and professional certification courses including: master esthetics, cosmetic laser, cosmetic injections, skin treatment/therapy, pro makeup and facial cosmetics, advanced waxing, nails, and business development. In business for over a decade, NIMA currently provides training in seven locations and operates fifteen medspas across the western U.S. Courses are accredited and founded on first-hand knowledge of industry best-practices for efficacy and safety. NIMA’s team of medical aesthetics experts offer an unparalleled educational experience for its students. The Institute’s courses have helped thousands of technicians, business owners, and physicians achieve greater clinical results and maximize the success of their practices.