I like this website... because it's very secure. Everything is perfect, thanks very much." (Ahmed Salem on Trustpilot.com)
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) June 13, 2016
Kenyan expats are invited on TelephoneKenya.com Facebook page to win 101 free minutes to cal landlines in Kenya or 84 to call mobiles there. The contest starts on June 14, 2016 on the Facebook page of the Kenyan community and everyone willing to join and win, is only required to leave a simple comment to TelehoneKenya.com touchy video on June 14, 2016, dedicated to the relationship children-fathers, especially created for expats and TelpehoneKenya.com fans: https://www.facebook.com/telephonekenya/
The prize on Facebook for Father's Day calls, will be decided randomly, using an online tool. Anyone who wants to participate needs to answer a simple question about his/her father and leave a comment. The answer is expected between June 14 - 16, as a comment to the video that TelephoneKenya.com will share on that day on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/telephonekenya/
Talking about calls, there are 3 ways to call Kenya using TelephoneKenya.com balance:
- KeepCalling app is free to install and uses all phone contacts, and that is why it looks as if one made a local call instead of an international one. It imports all the functions of TelephoneKenya.com, and requires 3G, 4G or WiFi..
- Calling through access numbers allows one to make calls without any Internet connection. This is possible anywhere, in the street, in the office, at home, using any phone, not only a smartphone.
- Web Call is a desktop app, available in the online account by default. It helps one make calls from PC to phone. No download is needed.
The gift balance of the current contest never expires, which is an advantage of Voice Credit balance generally speaking. That's another advantage of the virtual calling card, like the service on TelphoneKenya.com, compared to a regular calling card one buys from the store.
The video that will launch the contest challenge was created by TelephoneKenya.com team and dedicated to all expats worldwide. It depicts small things a father does that impacts his child's existence in a positive way. The video is a way to celebrate the father-son and father-daughter relationship, and be aware of the real life lessons a father can give.
The Facebook prize is a good occasion to save $10 Voice Credit on international calls to Kenya. Otherwise, the regular rate to call Kenya is 9.9 ¢/min to call landlines or 11.9 ¢/min to call mobiles or a unique 11 ¢/min for both with Kenya 500 monthly plan.
To redeem the prize of the Facebook contest for Father's Day, one needs to be registered on TelephoneKenya.com. The account costs nothing and comes with a number of other advantages:
- There are 4 free features that can optimise a call.
- Customers have direct access to calling records.
- All transactions and invoices are available online.
- Any transaction (Voice Credit, Monthly Plans or Mobile Recharge) brings Thank You points automatically; these points can be easily converted into calling credit once they amount to 1000.
- Several payment methods are available for different types of customers: all major cards and PayPal.
- The account is mobile-friendly, just like the rest of the website, so anyone can access it on the go.
- Payment is welcome in any currency.
- Promotions, contests and other events are available on Facebook for all fans or by email, once subscribed to the Newsletter ("Get offers" button in the footer of TelephoneKenya.com)
TelephoneKenya.com is a website dedicated to the Indian diaspora. The website is a brand of KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.