Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) June 13, 2016
Summit Racing now carries Quick Fuel's 427GPH Electric Fuel Pump. The pump has a 427 gallon per hour free flow rate—enough to support 800 to 2,500 horsepower.
A fuel pump in a street machine or race car is susceptible to damage from long periods of sitting and the corrosive effects of condensation and some racing fuel. Quick Fuel addressed the premature wear issue with several important upgrades:
- Six-vane sintered bronze/graphite rotor that resists wear and corrosion
- DYNA-BLUE wear-resistant coating on all internal parts for added protection
- One-piece upper wear plate/eccentric bushing for better alignment, reducing friction
- Motor shaft bearing in the lower pump body improves shaft alignment, reducing current draw and increasing flow
- Black anodized aluminum lower pump body is compatible with gas, alcohol, and E85
- Epoxied motor armature windings for durability
The Quick Fuel 427GPH Electric Fuel Pump has an internal bypass and a provision for fuel pressure gauge. It has O-ringed -10AN inlet and outlet ports, plus a -8AN bypass port.
Summit Racing Equipment