FOLSOM, California (PRWEB) June 13, 2016
One, Inc., the leading provider of cloud-based insurance software, today announced their Spring, 2016 Release, which includes:
- Enhancements to PolicyOne™, AppOne™ and ProcessOne™
One, Inc.’s SaaS architecture enables a seamless delivery of enhancements to their comprehensive platform, which includes core functions – policy administration, rating, billing and claims – plus agency management, payment processing, lead management and portals.
“Continuous improvement is our goal, and our SaaS architecture enables us to deliver on our promise to insurers – to make upgrades more often, with less customer risk and much lower adoption costs,” said Christopher W. Ewing, President & CEO, One, Inc. “Our teams – development, services and customer care – work together to make sure our platform meets the demands of an ever-changing market.”
New components added to the InsureOne Suite include:
- Enables better customer service by allowing call center agents to take payments without recording the credit card number; and
- Increases data security and reduces the scope of PCI compliance.
- Enables private and secure payments and reminders via social media; and
- Streamlines the payment process for users by allowing them to log into insurance company portals using their Facebook credentials.
- Complete integrated digital signature solution;
- More efficient sales and customer service and streamlined processing through robust electronic signature capabilities;
- Integrated into the InsureOne suite to lower implementation time and costs; and
- Includes a robust set of APIs to integrate into standalone applications.
- Complete claims management solution;
- Increased productivity via defined business rules, letter generation, scheduled reports, workflows, and alerts, all in a paperless environment;
- Fraud reduction via duplicate payment warnings, integration with ISO Claims Search and custom reports;
- Improved decision making through an extensive collection of reports and dashboards that enable better service to claimants and insureds; and
- Streamlined workflow and information sharing via pre-defined connectors that simplify integration and information sharing with third-party systems.
Selected innovations in the Spring ‘16 release include enhancements to:
- Enhanced rating flexibility enables more targeted pricing on both new business and renewals, including rate capping
- Improved underwriting results via additional out-of-the box 3rd party integrations; and
- Added speed and efficiency at the point of sale through enhanced print functionality and integrated document editing.
- Lower costs and faster processing though the elimination of manual entry via integrated SignOne capabilities;
- Faster, more accurate quoting and increased sales though one-click updating of all leads and automatic generation of comparative quoting documents; and
- Reduced E&O risk though automated transaction verification and a complete transaction history.
- A more streamlined user experience enabling new customers to transition from a quote number to policy number;
- Improved financial reporting through more detailed tracking and verification of transactions and payment types for each bank account; and
- A more comprehensive understanding of customer needs via enhanced reporting for IVR, including call volume and outbound payment tracking.
“This release brings One, Inc. a step closer to providing everything insurers need to conduct business – all in ONE modern platform,” commented Tim Tyannikov, Chief Operating Officer, One, Inc. “We are always looking towards the future with respect to what insurers will need – and are already working on the roadmap for our Fall, 2016 Release and beyond.”
About One, Inc.
One, Inc. provides an integrated cloud-based platform designed to make it effortless to manage your business. We bring together core functions combined with data and analytics, CRM, payment processing and agency management – all in ONE modern solution – to provide a seamless approach to the customer experience. For more information, please visit http://www.oneincsystems.com